Chapptter1: The Finding

THOMAS P.O.V

"COME ON!" I yelled to these slow pokes

"We're coming Thomas" Addy yelled

"Yeah, clam your pants" Samantha yelled after her.

"Well bring y'all lazy asses down here so we can get going we have some running to do and you girls need to go swimming!" I yelled and right then they all ran downstairs to the car I smirked.

"Thomas bring yo ass here now!" They yelled I gaped like the fuck

-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Me, my friends and brother Drew are on our way to the beach that's our regular hangout. Hex is being the annoying boy he always is singing to a girl song and it's annoying as hell.

My name is Thomas Parker, I am 19years old, I'm a werewolf, and I'm mateless and that sucks but I refuse to be with anyone else but my mate. I might be badass but I have respect as do my friends. I love sports and I'm an alpha of a small pack well not really a pack but we have treaties with bigger packs.

We arrive to the beach we all get out. The girls Samantha and Adeline went in the lake to swim, the boys and I went running to the rock. Of course I won because I'm Alpha and the Beta that would be my brother Drew second and then my third Jason third and the rest behind. The rock we go to is amazing because you can see everything from here. All of it is just.. ju-. I'm brought from my dream by my friends..

"So what's up with everything with treaties" Hex asked

" There good but-" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We hear the girls scream. We bolt up quick and make our way to the lake to see a crying Addy(Adeline)and Sam(Samantha). Jason and Drew being their mates went to confront them.

"What happen?" I asked

"We saw a dead body in the lake" Adeline says crying she hardly ever cries

"Where?" Hex asked looking on the verge of tears when they pointed over to the body pointing out of the river. That was his mate. Hex nodded and went to get the body. Once he brought it back he look torn. we all gasped at what we saw. It was a lady and she looked young but she had bad cuts and everything, she had a scar going down her arms and her face and her legs. She looked horrible.

"Ohmygosh! Thomas she has a pluses!" Sam said I rushed to the lady and she groan once I lifted her I was stopped by a very unhappy Hex.

"MINE!" He says. I handed her to him and he runs back home to the doctors we have, our other friends Stephanie and Ronnie who couldn't come because they had work to do but we know what the work was.

We all head back home and we walked in. The house was panicked even tho it was just three people the couches were torn and glass was everywhere.

"WHY? WHATS MINE!" Hex roared. Well, he was pissed. "MINE !WHO WOULD DO THAT TO HER UGH ONCE I FIND THEM THEY WILL BE RIPPED FROM LIMB TO LIMB" He roared while Ronnie was telling him to clam down

"Hex what happen?" I asked. his head snapped to me expecting me to flinched but i didnt i was born with alpha blood.

"Thomas please do me the biggest favour ever?" He asked

"Okay?" I said slightly unsure.

"My mate Sapphire says she had her daughter with her. Her name Acelin. Sapphire told me to take her as my own and i will do just that. I would like for you to get ehr from that rock she laid her on. She said she left a bag and clothes for her. Please hurry with her. Oh and my m...mate d..di.....died from lost of blood when she hit a cliff and fell into the river" when he said that i jolted out of there quick and Adeline followed with Samantha and Aaron. We made it there in no time and we all split up.

(5 minutes later )

"Ohmygod!" Adeline yelled and we all ran to her to see her holding a bad beaten baby and putting a booksack on. That baby gave me a funny feeling inside. " This baby is adorable even with the scars. She is amazing, i feel this werid vibe to her how about yall? We all nodded.

" I do. it feels like i was born to protect her with all my heart " Aaron said and all thier eyes widen and turn to me. I was confused at first then are they saying this baby could be my mate if she is I surely will wait for her. She looks 10months so I wonder when her birthday is and I wonder is she a werewolf because her mother surely was. How are we going to tell this baby that her mom died. There better be something in the sack that explains all of this to her.

Then the baby started crying and Adeline tried to soothe her but it wasnt working its like she was calling for someone and in me it felt like it was me she was call in for. I stared at her. Addy handed her to me and i took her as we started walking back. the baby instanly clamed down snuggling deep into my chest and everybody smriked at me i blushed a little knowing a I could clam a baby.

"Aw, is the alpha blushing!" Sam sqealed I chuckled and looked down into the most beautiful ocean blue eyes and I was in love with her already.

"OMG! Addy, Ace open her eyes there beautiful" Sam gushed as she looked at the baby in my arms. and to wait did she say Ace?

"Ace? Really? I asked

"I like it" Addy said. I chuckled. Then Addy took her and I was sad but I don't know why.

"Thomas?" Aaron called. I looked back and walk to him raising my brow. "I think this baby is your mate and here me out does she feel like your mate like you have that funny feeling in you?" I nodded "Well good she will be a great Luna once she is trained and everything" he was excited but if he is wrong we still will train her. We have a problem her mom was a healer so if she is we would have to get rid of her or give her to a different pack. but we won't.