8: School and Bullies

Thomas

"Ace get your butt up and get dressed" I yelled for Ace as she was currently grumbling her face was so scrunched up it was cute but oh well she needs the education.

"Come on T do I have to go?"

"Yes Ace" I sighed "you do. So stop the whining and get over it love because if I gotta drag you by your bloody tail, I will." She made a puppy dog face at me "No your going and thats finally." I left before she could try to convince me.

"You suck"

"You swallow" Oops

"What?"

"Really dude?" Hex asked

"Habit" I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and walked to the door running into Aaron and Sam.

"Bye Hex"

"Bye daddy"

"Bye babygirl" He completely ignored me.

"BYE HEX" He continued to walk. This hoe.

"Love you daddy have a good day"

"Love you more and more. You to babygirl." He smiled at his daughter as she entered the car. Ace had grown alot for just being 2 now, she had grown taller, thicker and more healthier. Her birthday came around so this finally makes a year she's been with us. She was honestly smart, very very smart.

"T"

"What?"

"Bye"

"Bye ugly" She looked back at me and rolled her eyes. I popped her in the back of her head. Must be then lost that mind.

Ace ran up to her friends she had and hugged them. This lil boy hugged my love and I cocked my head to the side and growled. Ace turned to me and glared. I turned and hit the gas hearing my engine click. Everybody jump except my mate.