part 2

The city is destroyed.All of the skyscraper is falling apart.David run to the emergency room for take a masker so he won't infect.He take a gun and get out slowly.He surprised after saw his friend is turning to a cannibal.3 of his friend ran to him and they want to eat him.David Ran to avoid them because he afraid to shot his friend.

                When he hide in a small room,suddenly he heard someone want to break the door.David so afraid but he take the gun in his hand and aim  to the door and ready to pull the trigger.Suddenly that door broke and the man came in to the room.David so happy because the man is the captain in military.They walk to the corridor.

                There is a sound of a cannibal.The captain was warned david to hide but he is too late.The cannibals ran to david.david can't shot the cannibal because he is afraid.The captain was shotting the cannibals.Suddenly there are 3 cannibal ran from the back side.David made bold to shot the cannibals.after all of the cannibals died david was regret because killed people.

                The captain says,"you must be brave if you don't wanna die".David says,"but i killed my friend".The captain says,"they have turned to a cannibals,and they wanna eat you,they don't know you".David is quiet.After that they walk again to escape from the building.The captain ran to the escape door and he look pissed off because he need a id card to access the door.

                They walked to the security room to take the id card.David looked a cannibals who have a id card but there are so many cannibals in there.The captain tried to get the cannibal attantion.He trowed a rock to a table,and it's work.The cannibal walk to the table.The captain directly killed silently the cannibal to get his id card.

                But suddenly david sneezing.The cannibals saw the captain and ran to him.David and the captain ran to a safety room.because of panic they were separately.David ran to a locker room and hoped to not get caught.The captain was hiding in a toilet room.after 2 hour hide in the toilet the captain came out to find david.The floor is so dark and the captain turn on a light.

                David was tensed because there is a cannibal in front of his locker.The cannibal smell a human body.When the cannibals want to open the locker david directly push the locker and ran to the corridor.David remmember what the captain said."I must be stronger and brave",david says.And then he turn around and shot the cannibal.

                The captain was heard the shotting sound and he came to the sound source.But he didn't find anything.David saw a radio and he used it to call the captain.He call the captain 5 times but still unresponable.David so hopeless and he decided to find the way out alone.

To be continued 

part 3 will be release as soon as possible............