-part 1-

in 2135,people no longer dwell on the earth.because there is a deadly virus in the earth.the virus killed 1 million people in one hour.Now people live in small planet made by scientist,it's called G prime.the planet was made in 2134.G prime is near with the earth.in G prime there are a lot of modern technology.

         The Virus was made by the scientists.A long time ago there is a virus name's black death.Thousand of people died because of it.The scientists were wanted to make some virus to neutralize the black death virus.the virus was finished,it's called vinetra.But the scientist were made a big mistake.The black death was gone but the vinetra became 100 times dangerous than black death.

                People who infected become a cannibal.The canibal  eat the other people who near them.all of the scientist in the earth had a meeting to solve the vinetra problem.They deal to make a new planet near earth.The G prime was built for 100 year.All of people who still not infected was migration to G prime.In G prime there are so many defender for all kind of threat including that virus.

                In G prime people won't be affraid to the vinetra again because they are believe that the scientists won't let the vinetra infect the G prime.In 2140 there is a man name's David.he work in G prime defender.G prime defender work is defend the G prime from other threat.There are so many of modern soldier.David is work in the main power plant in G prime.David hired to fix the error security panel.

                In 2145 the Scientists were got a news about vinetra.After investigated the virus,Vinetra also destroy all kind of thing in.Vinetra can destroy a mountain in 10 year.The scientists were surprise after hear that the moon already infected and begin to destroyed.

                In 2155 david is make a big mistake.accidentally david turn off the electric power.In the other place the vinetra is coming to the G prime.The G prime defender can't neutralize the vinetra because there is no power.Suddenly the moon is explode and the part of the moon is come to the G prime.G prime is infected finally.50% of the G prime city is destroyed by the part of moon."What i have done",david say after hw knew that   G prime was infected and destroyed because of himself.

To be continued

part 2 of THE VIRUS will be release as soon as possible...........