The Catching Game

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 pounds weight loss program.

   The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe. She is dressed of nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

   The sign reads "If you catch me, you can have me." Without second though, he take off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he gives up. 

   The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself, and delighted to find out that he lost 10 pounds, as promised.

   Inspired, he calls the company again and orders their 5-days, 20 pounds program.  The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stand before him the most stunning, sexy, beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life in person.

   The lady wears nothing but a pair of Rebook running shoes. "If you catch me, you can have me" she told him teasingly.

   Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This woman is in excellent shape and he does his best, but for no such luck. So, for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

   Much to his delight, on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he lost another 20 pounds, as promised.

   He decided to go for a broke, and orders the company their 5-days, 50 pounds program. 

   "Are you sure?" asked the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

   "Absolutely!" he replied. "I haven't felt this good in years."

   The next day, there's a knock at the door… when he opened it, he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads "When I catch you, your ass is mine." 

   He lost 63 pounds that week.

*This short story is by: chucknorris1993 @ tickld.com