"can i get in the bed with you?"

Author pov

Becky had fallen asleep half way through the third episode and had drunken her full glass of wine , Seth didn't realize until he noticed how quite she had gotten towards the end of the season. When he looked down Becky was resting peacefully on his shoulder. He started to think about one of his favorite well known quote..." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

He picked Becky up and carried her upstairs to the guest room where she would be staying. He went into the master bedroom and got into bed.

3:00 a.m

" Seth , Seth , Seth " Seth heard while being shook out of his sleep. "Oh god yes Rebecca ? " Seth responded obviously frustrated. " I'm scared." Becky said. " You're not 3 years old anymore for crying out loud what is there to be scared of " Seth said. " Can I get in the bed with you? " Becky asked. "No" he replied quickly." Seth plea- " she started to say but was cut off by Seth say "Fine come on just shut up!".

Seth woke up to the smell of eggs frying he felt around the bed for becky only to not feel anything. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth and headed downstairs to the kitchen. " What are you cooking? " Seth asked. " omelets." Becky replied. "It's 10:00 a.m, what time did you wake up ?" Seth asked. "Not long ago around 9:30." Becky said. "I'm going to go the bathroom really quick please watch the food."

"Colby, I hope you're awake." Holly, his mother said while taking the key out of the door. "Yeah mom I'm awake." I hollered back. "What are you cooking?" Holly asked. " Oh just some omelets." He replied. "Well they smell yummy." Holly said. "Colby who are you talking to?" Becky asked while entering the kitchen. "Oh my gosh.  Mom, its you." Becky said purely shocked. "Rebecca." Holly said in barely a whisper. "Becks I don't think you can call her Mom anymore.. considering the circumstances nowadays." Seth said. " Shut up!" Holly and Rebecca said at the same time. " Come here darling, you've aged beautifully." Holly said while intercepting Becky into a hug. "Don't y'all think this is a little weird." Seth said and they pulled away. "Why would it be weird you look happy again son." Seth's Mom said. "Umm I've always been happy Momma and Considering Rebecca is my EX girlfriend." Seth said. " I was also your bestfriend." Becky said. "Was not!" Seth said. " Was to." Becky replied. "Whatever." Seth said.

Seconds later the fire alarm starts going off. "Oh my , Well you all handle that i should get going. Love you son , I'll text you later." Holly said and left. " I've got it." Seth said and took the pan under the running faucet. " We should get ready. We have a meeting with Hunter Soon." Seth said.
                Becky's Outfit..

    Becky's Hair

    Becky's Hair..
                          Seth's Suit..

"Seth come on , I've been waiting for HOURSS

"Seth come on , I've been waiting for HOURSS." Becky whinnied. "Oh hush you've only been waiting thirty minutes." Seth said coming down the stairs. " Woah , you clean up nice." Becky said. " Well you don't looking to bad yourself." Seth said in amazement while staring at her.

" We should get going." Becky said.

- Welll its been awhile sorry about that..yess i know this is a very short chapter but enjoy..this is also unedited!!!!! thanks for the support love you all!