"𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞..."

Beckys POV

"Would you two stop it already, It's been an hour forty-five, he should be awaking soon. I want all of you gone for tonight, go home." Hunter said.

"Why and the hell would you tell me to go home, I'm making my debut tonight," I asked. "you were making your debut but you got into a fight today but that's the reason you won't be appearing on raw tonight," I said. "Hunter just tells her the truth," Dean said. "Ughh," Hunter said with a sigh.

"Okay the reason nun of you can go on tonight is Seth, you all were involved, it's only because we had to use Rohypnol," Hunter added. " So every time Seth has a temper tantrum we aren't allowed to go on the show," I asked. " No only when we have to use Rohypnol," Roman replied.

"Becky when Seth wakes up and recover he's going to take you to your hotel, and he will fill you in on everything." hunter said.

"What happened?" we all heard Seth say. "You had one of those anger things." Dean said " About what?" he asked. "Becky," Dean said. " What?" Seth and I said at the same time while he started to stand up. "Yeah, you were pissed because she ran off," Dean said.

"Okay that's enough for today get your stuff and go home, Seth try not to blow up again and I might buy every shield member a new car," Hunter said with a smirk. " Yeah okay, bye pops, love you," Seth said. " I love you too son." Hunter said back.

"Becky come on, let's drop you off at your hotel," Seth said. "How did you know I needed a ride," I ask. "Oh I - I - just figured you would need a ride plus I have to talk to you," Seth replied with pure nervousness in his voice, that's strange because Seth never gets nervous. " Yeah, let's go," I said to him before leaving for the parking lot. "Becky makes a left turn here," Seth said. "But this parking is only for the Mcmahon family," I said to him utterly confused. "Then why is my car parked out here?" he asks. "Well probably cause they put you on a pedestal, Who buys their employees a brand new car, Hunter literally spoils you," I replied. "Damn right he does," he says with a bright smile then I follow him to his car. "Woah," I say once we reach it, he had my dream car, the Audi a7.

I remember telling him if I could get any car in the world it would be this one, maybe that's why he got it

I remember telling him if I could get any car in the world it would be this one, maybe that's why he got it. "Hey princess pass me your bags," he said with a smirking playing on his face. "Colby shut up and let's go,"  I said leave him shocked by me using his real name but soon we on the road. "You do not call me that, only close friends call me that," he says. "So if we're not close friends then what are we?" I ask. "ex-soulmates, I've got a new soulmate now and I love them very much." he said smiling. " And I paid you and Mandy fines for the situation, managed to get Mandy suspended with pay." He adds. "How much was fine, I could pay you back if you want and is that my only punishment?" I said. "No, you are getting put in a love storyline, if I wanted the money back I would've never paid it in the first place, and the fines were 10k each."

"So you're okay with me being in this storyline?" I ask him. "Ugh why wouldn't I be?" he said with a laugh. "Oh I don't know, some ex-boyfriends often get jealous when a new man comes along." I replied. "Why would I be jealous, have you seen me, well I almost forgot you've seen every little inch of me including my -" he chuckled. "Seth lets not, and who else is in the storyline?" I said. "Mee" he stated. "Well, that explains a lot," I said. "Do you want to crash at my place tonight instead of spending money on a hotel?" he asked. "No, I don't want to intrude or take up too much space," I said. "You can stay in one of the guest rooms," he says. "Okay than I'll stay." I replied. "Good because we're here." he says.
(https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9133-Oriole-Way-West Hollywood-CA-90069/20799194)
* let's pretend this is in davenport*

"Woah, it's beautiful," I said getting out the car. "Why thank you, its cold let's go inside," he said.

"Come on I'll show you your room, it has a bathroom in with blow dryers and shampoo," he said. "Where will you be?" I ask. "In the movie room downstairs watching The Originals with pizza and wine of course. Care to join?"

"Sure."

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

happy late Valentines' Day also yesterday was my birthday <3  I'm excited🙂...let me know what you think of my edit , i feel like it really describe this book.

not edited