Delphine chapter 9

400 reads, so here it comes!! (splat) The next chapter :P

CHAPTER 9

ANGEL

Delphines P.O.V.

3 years. Allot can happen it 3 years. For example, you can escape, join the resistance, miss allot of people, miss even more people, miss your best friend (and once you find them again hopefully something more), be trained to kick ass, be promoted to Angel, and be sent to infiltrate the enemy borders.

Well, that's what happened in my 3 years. The day I find the bastard leading the enemy will not be a fun day for him. The resistance taught me well: I'm pretty sure I could beat him in a fair fight. But people that big don't give you a fair fight.

The resistance took me in when I was 15. The day that bitch thought she could just hand us over. Of course once I was free and part of the lower ranks of the resistance I realised I left him behind. Andrew. How could I be so stupid? I was selfish and escaped without him. He was so distant that week, I never even told him my suppositions. He probably was clueless and went out the front with everyone else. If he did he would be dead.

I was working undercover now. Being an Angel that was part of my job.

Angel was the rank I was on in the resistance. Eagle, our leader, read the Bible when she was younger. She decided it would be cool if the ranks were named after characters in the Bible. Personally,I don't understand the whole worship of a hundred plus year old book, but she's the God (or boss), so you do what she says. Eagle is a good leader. Without her the resistance would be nothing, and the enemy know that, which is why she goes no where without her group of Arch-angels with her for protection. The enemy we face took over our island after conquering half the worlds countries. Being an Angel, before I was promoted it was necessary to take a course on ancient history. This was so I could learn how war works, and how the enemy works. I learned allot about the Nazi party and the French resistance. The situation the island was in now is probably much similar to that.

Working undercover was helping me to understand the Blue (due to the blue uniform superiors wear, they earned a nickname). They also have a record of everyone on the island. My only chance finding Andrew. If he was alive, all I needed to do was complete my mission and I would know. The mission I was assigned to was to move unnoticed through the ranks of the Blue and find myself in a position to download the data of all the prisoners of war and any other useful information that the Messiahs (our lab-rats and techies) could use against them. A war was brewing, and sooner or later the fight would start. The resistance was working hard to get the advantage. Dozens of moles were around in the Blue ranks: all Angels like myself.

It was also possible that the resistance had a mole in the ranks as well. Recently all rond de vous points have been intercepted, some agents killed. The other part of every Angels mission is to find the leak. The Gods idea is if we plug it up soon the whole ship won't go down. The resistance was in a metaphorical row bout, being tossed about by towering waves, and they were trying to conquer a huge ship from the inside out. Inspirational, aspirational, but most of all stupid. Eagle knows that. But what choice do we have? Every single one of us fighting would rather stand up to the challenge and die than hide in the sewerage and run like scared mice on the street. We're the people with nothing else but freedom to live for.

 ******************************************************************************************************************

The hole point of this chapter was to explain everything.... Hope I did a good job, sorry if your still confused :(