Chapter Six: Well Do You?

Winnie's (P.O.V.):

Has he lost his mind? Marry him? No way in hell is that happening, I'm not ready to settle down to some stranger.

"Well do you?" He asks.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?! I don't even fucking know you...you...you evil cornflake!" I shout as I didn't have any good insults.

"Evil cornflake? Okay since you want to be calling each other names then...you cow" he says as he tries to insult me but makes me laugh instead.

"I've heard that alot growing up but when it's coming from someone like you it's funny!" I say still laughing but what shocked me was he started laughing as well. After a while we stop laughing and climb down.

"Anyways, your the daughter of Christopher Harlow am I correct?"

"You're correct, how did you know that?"

"Research"

"Being a stalker" I responded

"Be quiet, I wanted to know if you're not of any threat to me but since I found out who you are, your a huge threat" he replied.

"Then why keep me?" I ask

"Because you're MINE!" He spoke.

That sent a small shiver down my spine when he said I was "his". I sit on the desk and thinks for a minute.

"Let's make a deal then, if you want me to be yours"

He looks at me with a curious look and stares at me "What is it?" He asks.

"I'll stay here but I get to continue on with my daily life without any interruption, I can handle myself and give me time to think about this...marriage contract" I explain

He sits there in silence for a moment thinking and then looks at his best friend who nods in agreement, cornflake sighs and looks back in my direction.

"Sure and to give you some privacy, you get your own room but one thing. I'm trusting you with this..." He paused for a second.

"......I want you to work for me as well, your work is amazing" he says and I stare at him in shock.

"Work for you?" I ask shell shocked.

"Yeah but let's talk about that later. For now I can have all your stuff moved over here, is there anything else?" he says.

"I get to bring my baby here" I say.

"YOU HAVE A CHILD?! AND STILL HAVE THAT BODY?" He shouts with a shocked expression.

"No, I mean Cujo my dog you idiot. Don't jump to conclusions!!" I shout back blushing. He claims down and sighs in relief as he relaxes in his chair.

"What is your name by the way?" I ask as I never asked his name.

"Stephen. Stephen James. You'll be saying that name more often babygirl" he says. I felt my face heat him when he called me babygirl, nobody really called me that besides Chris.

"Whatever" I say in a duh tone.

"Take me home so I can go shower, change and pack my stuff" I say to him.

"I have work to do but Envy here can take you there and in a moving truck and some guys will come with you two, so they can help" he says as he pointed to the guy that helped kidnap me.

"Alright let's go" I say as I got off the desk and leave the office, I look back to see envy following my but on his phone. As I walk down the hallways a few guys walk past and whistles but the stop when someone speaks up.