life is a roller coaster, every up will have a down

I had been in UA for only a little while, but things were starting to look up. I hadn't really made many friends, only a girl named momo yaoyorozu, and one of her friends named shoto todoroki. It was a little rough at first, since everyone kind of avoided me like the plague since my parents left when I was young, and bakugo convinced everyone I was quirkless, so all might ended up having to tell the whole class his secret and having them keep the secret. everyone was convinced I shouldn't have one for all, since I was quirkless. everyone, except momo and todoroki, they actually were nice to me and helped me cheer up.

of course I also cant forget all the emotional help and advice I've gotten from one of my friends I met in the park named shigaraki. he helps me cheer up when I'm down, and even buys me stuff on occasion when I'm really depressed. he has told me he is a villain, and that definitely took some getting used to, but I talk to him practically every other day.

now where was I? oh yeah, the first day back after the USJ incident.

I was calmly walking to class when I saw the class waiting outside the door, glaring straight at me.

"um... is something wrong?" I asked confused

"oh I dont know, how about you tell us, you traitor!" mineta yelled at me

"w-wait what? I dont know what your talking about" I say trying to figure out whats going on

but before I could get another word in, my hands were handcuffed behind me by all might, and behind him was mr aizawa and principle nezu.

"Izuku midoriya, your under arrest for the murder of innocents, and information dealing to the league of villains" nezu said behind me

"w-w-wait, there has to have been a mistake" I say trying to make sense of whats happening

"theres no mistake, we have video evidence of you speaking to the league of villains member, shigaraki. honestly I expected much better from you Izuku" all might told me, in his deflated form since the class was used to it by this point.

"oh, and Ill be taking this back" he said, taking a piece of my hair and taking one for all with it.

at this point my head was in a spiral trying to figure out what was happening. before I could get another word in, I was pushed away and toward an armored van outside. the last glimpse of my classmates I get, just drove the knife in even further.it was of an orange glow and lightning coming from bakugo.

the one person who tormented me all my life, who ruined my fresh start to life, just took the last thing I had in life.

(one weeks later)

prison honestly isn't too bad, this one at least. sure you have those people who just want to fight all the time, but you also have those people like me, who were framed for crimes they never did, and are sympathetic towards me and others. I have a scar over my eye from when another inmate started a mini war in the cafeteria with a plastic fork, and I was hit in the cross fire, and a few on my arms from when I met some of the criminals from the USJ incident. things never really got too bad, well except for THAT day...

(to be continued)

---------------------------------------------

(A/N): so that was chapter one of a (possibly) new book, tell me what you guys think and if you want more. im gonna continue this slowly, as I still need to think a few things through, but otherwise I have ideas for another maybe 4-5 chapters? idk

hope you guys enjoy!