Preparations for war

My gear finally arrived, and it was exactly what I wanted. A huge fire axe with a buzz saw welded onto it. My deep orange prison pants with extra armor plating on the joint for protection. But most of all, a white mask with an orange arch across it which was the symbol of the vault that Krieg told me about. Giran even threw some extra stuff onto the mask as a bonus, like a mini respirator to breath underwater for an extended period of time, a pain neutralizer to limit my power when I need to, and even a percent gauge to display how much built up rage I have and how close I am to rampaging.

Speaking of rampaging, once I had picked up my buzzaxe, a skill message flicked over my eyes again, but it was different from the others. The skill wasn't locked behind an experience, it was hidden behind a situation.

Alternate skill unlocked: Buzzaxe Rampage
While holding a buzzaxe, the user can activate a mini rampage with half the power at will.
Buzzaxe Rampage lasts 30 seconds and has a 2 minute cool down.

It was good to know I had a fail safe for if my rampage fails. After I got my gear, I finally get to meet a certain someone...

"Welcome, Izuku midoriya. I have been dying to meet you." Came the booming voice of the king of the criminal underworld, All For One. I had never met him before, but he's much scarier in person than in all mights stories.

"I have a bit of a proposition for you. Since your quirk specializes in raw offensive power, and moderate defense, I would like to give you a special quirk" he started, waiting for a response from me. I nodded my head in interest.

"It's a quirk that works as the more wounds, cuts, and general damage you cause someone, your own wounds heal back an equal amount" he explained, grinning widely

"It would be an honor to hold one of your quirks, and I even have a similar ability. When I killed a prisoner in my escape, most of my wounds healed back completely" I explained back

"Wonderful, now then, this might sting a little bit..." he said as he put his hand on my head. 'Sting' is the fattest lie I've heard since kacchan said we were still friends, it felt more like my body was burning from the inside out. I deliberately had to hold back every bit of anger and pain I had to not go full rampage on him. After the pain was over, I felt completely drained.

"One last thing, that quirk is called 'leech', it's downside is that if it doesn't feed off of someone for about a week, it will start to leech off the host, but your slightly increased healing shigaraki tells me of should nullify that completely" he said, losing his grin.

(The day of the attack)

For the first time since I think the beginning of the league, every member of the vanguard action squad was here. Muscular, mustard, moonfish, Magne, mr compress, twice, spinner, toga, dabi, and their newest member, me.

"Who the hell is this kid?" Muscular asked, cracking his knuckles

"That's Izuku, a previous hero-in-training who was betrayed by his friends, and escaped prison to join us" shigaraki explained

"What's his quirk? Higher intelligence? Hair styling? Maybe mediocre healing?" He taunted

" my main quirk is more of an ability. it's called rampage, and it increases my strength and size depending on my anger and pain, up to I think around 50 fold or higher. Then there's leech, which lets me steal the life energy from my target" I explained

"... your joking right? There's no way you have something that powerful" mustard commented

"This coming from a walking war crime" I said back

"... fair" he sighed

"So what's the plan then?" Muscular said, pulling the subject back to the mission

"Simple, Izuku here will act out as a hostage and when the hero's take off I
His blindfold, we throw him his gear and he rampages. Then kurogiri will teleport a set number to several points around the camp, where each of you will be waiting to kill them. Our main goal is the capture of Bakugo Katsuki, that's where mr compress comes in. Once we have him and anyone else we can capture, we head back to base. Got that?" Shigaraki explains

"Yeah, but what's the kids villain alias? We all have one, what's his?"

Everyone turned to me to hear my answer, and even though I knew what it would be from the beginning, it took a second to get it out of my system...

"Krieg... call me Krieg"