Preview

Guys I didn't forget this time! My computer went all funky so I didn't have time to write, but I have a little sneak peek for you, enjoy! (I promise to post soon!)

            Standing on its hind legs was a seven-no ten foot tall creature. Stepping forward the creature snapped its jaws viciously, and revealed itself to be a rather large brown bear-that company wasn't messing around when they named this BrownBearTrail- the animal stalked towards us the animal with a feral gleam in its eyes. I felt myself cower in fear as I tried to avoid eye contact with the beast. Ruby's chatter died out, and the surrounding area was immediately basked with a heavy silence. The bear approached us cautiously with something in tow. Two small brown heads emerged from behind the large monstrosity, their black eyes staring a hole into the side of my head. The-what I believe to be- Mama bear let out a territorial growl as she blocked her kids from our view.

            "Guys, slowly back away. She doesn't want to hurt us she's just protecting her young." I uttered with a calm tone. Ruby made a sound of protest but followed my order. We slowly backed away until we finally reached a curve, and the bears were no longer in sight. Letting out a breath of relief I turned to glare at the two knuckleheads. Dante was quick to save himself, "I didn't do anything! It's Ruby's fault if anything."

            "My fault? I didn't ask Rae to follow me, she did that on her own!" Ruby retaliated while shooting me an uptight glare. Giving her a look of disbelief I opened my mouth to give her an onslaught of angry remarks, but was interrupted by a loud cry.

        "Rae! Dante! Ruby! Where are you?!" Several voices shouted. Screaming and waving our arms to alert them of our whereabouts, the group quickly came into view. Relief spread across their features as they approached us quickly. Mom sprinted the hill to reach, but I quickly enveloped into a pair of arms  before she could reach me. "Thank god you're okay." A voice rumbled soothingly in my ear. For a split second I felt myself succumbing to the warmth before snapping out of it and pushing the person away. Tristan fell back in surprise as he looked at me with a hidden sadness lingering in his eyes. Noelle soon reached us and she pulled Tristan up, not even acknowledging her daughter. Standing up eh pulled Ruby into a tight embrace, she wrapped her arms tightly around him trying not to feel neglected from the lack of affection from her mother. I didn't have the opportunity to do anything else before mom hurled herself at me. Holding my mom close I promised her to never wonder off again. Seemingly satisfied she let me go, and hurried us back to the group.