Mr. Chef

Not Edited

After washing my hands I descended down the royal staircase. Since the house was so huge I had only memorized the way to the kitchen, dining room, living room, and my room.

Finally arriving at the elaborate dining table I let my eyes wander over the exquisite decorations. A long table was placed in the center with chairs surrounding it. Delicious food was placed among the many decorations, and everyone was already seated.

Walking over to the empty chair next Mom, Dad suddenly placed his hand on the seat while gesturing for me to take the seat next to him. Unfortunately for him there was also an open seat next to Taz, only after sitting in it did I realize I was right across from one of my most favorite she-devil, Noelle.

Dad once again frowned and stared questioningly at me. He soon responded to me and acted as if my behavior had  astounded him. 

"Rae what is the matter with you? When you were younger you used to be so excited to see me."

I admit I used to be a Daddy's girl, until I found out why we couldn't see him as often as I would have liked.

Ignoring him I continued to eat the absolutely delicious pasta, I need to thank the chef.......

"Rae! Answer him, you stupid inconsiderate girl!" Noelle screamed

"I've had enough of your attitude towards my daughter, and if this continues we are leaving and never coming back!" Mom cried out

"Celestina no need-" Dad tried to reason

"Yeah why don't you leave b*tch!" Noelle quickly interrupted, efficiently shutting Dad up.

"There are children at the table!" Taz yelled while covering my ears

Everyone fell silent until breaking into a very un-fancy-like laughter, except for of course Noelle. After the laughter subsided , the room was once again blanketed with a thick silence.

Mom, Taz, and I quickly cleaned ourselves up and were about to depart to our rooms, when I remembered something.

I went up to the kitchen and went looking for the chef that cooked the meal we had eaten tonight. After looking through the elaborate room I finally found him pounding dough, and surprisingly he was my age (And good-looking).

As if he sensed my presence he turned over to look at me while raising his blonde eyebrow.

"Mr. Chef-"

"Gustavo. My name is Gustavo." He replied with his heavily accented voice.

He was British, mentally swooning, he was hot, and he could actually cook (Unlike me) what more could I ask for?

After discreetly checking him out, or at least I hope so,  I concluded that he had emerald like eyes, dirty blonde hair, and a muscular physique.

"Um, Madam can I help you?"

Snapping out of my awe filled haze, I immediately addressed his question.

"Hm, oh yes! I wanted to personally thank you for the dinner you made, it was absolutely mouth- watering!"

"Did you just thank me? Who are you and what have you done to the Pierce family?"

Gustavo asked me surprisingly.

"Actually I'm not a Pierce, but I'm sure they aren't that bad."

"NOT BAD! NOT BAD! Well when you put it that way I guess they're not 'that bad'. Oh and what's your name?" He smiled cheekily at me.

I swear I just a whiplash! Is this guy bi-polar?

"My name? It's Rae."

"We should hang out! I have no friends, I'm assuming you have no friends, so let's be loners together!"

"Sure you can show me around town, I got to go though, so goodnight."

"Oh yes!" Gustavo muttered while enveloping me into a tight bear hug, only to let me go and scream goodnight while scurrying away.

"Ok then." I muttered while dragging myself to my room, only to fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.