Grow Old With You (Harry Styles fan fiction)

(I dedicate this to Ridzzi cause she's my only fan that had the guts to talk to me :))) hey ridzzi!! if you're reading this i just wanna say thanks for chatting with me :) and for the ones who  are reading this thanks too :)) follow ridzziiii!!!!)

-prolougue- 

(6 years old)

"mom!! are we there yet??" i yelled for the hundredth time "we're near there sweetie" mom told me we're moving to holmes chapel. daddy left us without further explanation,i still love him tough..

"we're here sweetie!" mommy told me, a big grin spread across my face. i openned the car door and saw our new house. My smile got wider,mom stepped out and she smiled when she saw the big house.

"i love it mommy!!" i yelled,she smiled at me and carried me. she openned the door and i saw the big house.mom placed me down and i admired the big house.i spotted the pink couch and ran to it. i jumped and sat on the sofa. my mom laughed at me,i smiled back at her.i stood up and roamed around the big house. i spotted the stairs and went up,i saw the big window,i smiled and walked behind it.i peeked through the blinds and saw another house beside ours. i saw a little boy the same age as mine playing. he has curly brown hair and maybe a little bit taller than me. i smiled to tha tought of me and him playing

"Emily! get your bags here!!" mom called out,i went down the stairs and saw mom carrying our bags. i spotted my pink luggage,i walked towards mom and got my bag "thank you mommy" i said.she flashed me a smile and she proceeded to the kitchen.i placed my bag at the sofa. "mommy!! ill just go outside!" i yelled "okay sweetie be carefull" she yelled back. i opened the door and stepped outside. i saw the house beside us,i looked at it and saw a man getting out of the door looking angry. i frowned.. why is he angry?? a woman walked out of the house and yelled something to him. i saw the boy i saw earlier at the door step crying. the man's car zoomed and left the woman. the woman saw me and gave me a sad smile,i gave her a wave.

she walked towards her son. she whisperred something to him, he looked at my direction, he flashed me a toothy grin a gave him a wave and a big smile,he whisperred something to her mother,her mother smiled and nodded. he wiped his tears away and walked towards me, he gave me a wave. "hi! I'm harry! what's your name?" he said offerning his hand "nice to meet you harry! my name's emily " i said shaking his hand."hi emily!!" he greeted me, "hi harry!!"

"harry!! dinner's ready!!" gis mom yelled,harry looked at me "i'll see you tomorrow emily!!" he said before walking to their house "bye!!" i yelled back

"emily!! dinner's ready!!" my mommy yelled. i opened our door and walked towards the kitchen i saw stew at the table and mashed potatoes. i smiled and sat beside my mommy. "mommy?" i said "yes sweetie?" she replied

"i saw a cute boy, and his name is harry" i told her, she smiled at me and we continued to talk...

----------------------------------------------------------------