12-"When The Moment Is Right We Strike."

Calum and I go into the dressing room across the hall where we only see Ashton.

    "Ashton, my dear, dear best friend... want to help us prank Luke back?"

    "Sure, but how do we do that?" Ashton asks Calum.

    "Blake knows where all the air horns are hidden, and where the box of the rest are."

I hand Ashton the list of the doors where Luke and I hid the air horns.

    "Blake and I are going to bring the box into our my dressing room and we are hiding it there. Ashton you're in charge of getting all of the air horns. Micheal is districting Luke in a conversation, I texted him the plan. Hopefully he doesn't sell us out. Now go."

Ashton looks at the list as we walks out of the dressing room, and I remove the clothing from the pile to reveal the box. Calum picks it up and takes it back as I follow. He places it behind his couch and we sit to relax.

"Well it'll take Ashton some time before finding the list so we can sit and talk for a bit. So tell me about yourself, what did you talk to Ashton about? Wait, I remember, college, and then I helped you figure it out." I nod happily. "With Michael?"

"We listened to music, talked, danced. Then we had a conversation about what music means to us, how it makes us feel. He started asking questions about Tyler, my best friend. So I talked about him, he's obsessed with Michael."

"Obsessed?"

    "Yes but in a healthy way, I promise," I say.

    "Anyway, so you two talked about music. Music means a lot to you, doesn't it," he says. "Means a lot to us too."

"I can't write songs so I listen to the ones that say how I'm feeling when I can't."

"Makes sense. See were talking a lot, I feel like I've known you all my life already," he smiles. "With Luke?"

"First we talked about how much of a drama queen I am. If you disagree I will fight you, do not try me," I cause him to chuckle. "Then how kids used to tease me. Then he offered to be my friend, he even followed me on Instagram and Twitter," I explain. "Then we talked about fan girls, quoted vines, Ashton came inside." I think of the next thing we talked about, which is Calum. "Lastly we said 'I tolerate you' because I really appreciate his friendship but like we don't know each other too well so it made sense."

Calum chuckles.

"There, now we're practically best friends," he smiles.

Best friends with Calum, wow.

Ashton walks in, with the cans.

"What now?" He asks.

Calum takes some of the cans leaving Ashton with two. He hands one to me and keeps one for himself as he puts the others away.

"Hand one to Michael, and when the moment is right, we strike."

Ashton nods and leaves with the can, leaving me and Calum alone in silence. That leads me to being alone with my thoughts.

You know, it's hard already being in love with a band when you don't know them enough. They don't know you exist. But this band knows I exist. And I had a one on one conversation with each of them and they all changed my life. And this conversation with Calum, how do I not fall more for him. I've always been in his lane and now... forget lanes. I love Calum. Not Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. Calum Hood that's right in front of me. That's who I love. And that puts me in some deep crap. Because now that I know my idol, and got to know him as a person, I want to know him forever.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks me.

"Just about how the day is coming to an end," I frown. Especially my time with Calum.

"Hey, we still got time. And one more hour with you and all of us, we'll have fun," he smiles at me, causing me to smile a little.

His cute smile is contagious, can you blame me? He looks at me, and I look back. And cue the cliche moment of us feeling like we're the only two people in the world. Well, we are technically the only two people in the room. But even the room feels as if it disappeared and I feel like I'm floating. Shit.

"We have just a couple minutes left," he says, not breaking eye contact.

"Yeah," I acknowledge, smile fading a bit.

He smiles at me, and I can't read his face. I can't tell if he's flirting or not. If he likes me or not. Oh who am I kidding? He's... him! I'm me. And it sounds like another cliche but that should say a lot about how girls feel. But again, it's just been a day. He can't fall in love with me. Well never see each other again. Unless Luke invites me out with them. Yet here we are, this awkward tension of, "What do we do now?"

And then he leans in, and butterflies fill my stomach. My hands are once again damp and i have no control over how fast my heart is beating. I think to myself that it's just a dream but I'm here. And this is real. And I see him moving his hand up to my face so I lean in too, closing my eyes.

"Well Calum hour is over!" Luke opens the door coming in, causing Calum and I to jump from each other.

There goes my chance. But as one chance is taken away, another one appears, Calum and I look at each other, nod, and whip out the air horns and start blowing them at Luke,with Michael and and Ashton running in, joining the attack.