14 Ways To Annoy Your Neighbour

[Vote for this! (^_^)]

Let the games begin...

1. Mow your lawn very early in the morning. Be sure and use the leaf blower as often as possible.

2. Allow your pets to do their business in your neighbors yard and don't use a pooper scooper.

3. Ding dong ditch! Ring your neighbors doorbell and then hide. Once they go indoors, wait 15 minutes and then do it again.

4. Place rubber snakes around their garden beds. Have the video camera ready for when they leap!

5. Late at night turn up the volume on your stereo and add some karaoke to the mix!

6. Keep your dog outdoors and allow it to bark 24/7.

7.  Park your car in their parking spot. If they say something just break out into Britney Spears song of "Ooops, I did it again."

8. Steal their mails and post is back after a few days/

9.  Place a telescope near your window. Have it peeking through the curtains. Be sure your neighbor is aware of it. You are officially a "peeping tom."

10.Place a trail of sugar to your neighbors front porch! The ants will appreciate it, your neighbors won't.

11.  Borrow their Sunday paper. Read it. Clip the coupons. Return their paper.

12.  If you live in an apartment and the tenants above you have heavy feet, use your broom handle to bang on the ceiling. While they are sleeping.

13.  If they have a sprinkler system, redirect their sprinkler heads to water your lawn!

14.  Be adults. Call a truce. Shake hands. Proceed to #1 and start again.