Valentine's Day Special

An early gift. There's a little something at the end ;D

-

When opening the door, Metori did a double take as a smaller and boy version of his beloved girlfriend stared at him in curiosity and reached his stubbly little arms out. 

At first he almost fainted, but then the boy moved away and there stood Miriki

At first he almost fainted, but then the boy moved away and there stood Miriki. She panted with her arms on her knees, trying to catch her breath. 

Metori tried to piece the puzzle together, but all then the small boy grasped onto his leg and started climbing the tall male. Saiko scrambled away, only to fall on his butt as the boy waddled in his home.

"Sorry! I wasn't planning on bringing him, but my aunt was busy and Riki is with his friends." Miriki pulled Metori up.

"I don't mind it." He sweatdropped, watching as Miriki's look like suddenly waddled back to her. 

A sigh escaped her lips as she scooped him up in her arms. He snuggled in her chest as one of his chubby little arms played with her short locks. 

"What's his name and why does he look a lot like you?" Metori asked, poking the boy's belly.

"Obi. He's my new little brother. Mom and dad weren't sure how to tell me and they weren't able to find a flight for all three, so they had Obi here while they try and book a flight." Miriki explained. 

"Oh." Was all Metori said. "He's quite a cute one, like his sister." He smirked. 

Miriki puffed her cheeks, as did Obi. At this, Metori laughed and closed the front door as he nudged them in. Miriki wasn't looking forward to having to babysit her brother while on Valentine's, but it did make her feel better at how Metori was taking it. 

Don't get him wrong he wasn't looking forward to this either, but the younger boy was too cute to not want to be around. And anytime he spent with Miriki, regardless of who was with them, his attention was solely on her. 

"Ah." Obi babbled. He pulled away from his sister and reached out for Saiko. 

The silver haired male sweatdropped as Obi looked up at him in wonder. 

"What is he doing?" Metori leaned away. 

"He wants you to carry him." Miriki giggled.

Metori can barely tolerate children, let alone carry one. He was an only child and never had to be around anyone else. Of course, he never hated them. They were just people like everyone else.