Chapter Ten

Thanks to jamiee1117 for drawing this freaking cute ass picture of Miriki. Uwu it's adorable, she even got the panda socks yo!

CHAPTER TEN
-Touching Moment-

Upon his arrival, many girls swarmed his limousine. To Metori's annoyance, these girls only stared at the luxurious vehicle with want in their eyes. It was something he was used to but now it just got old and irritating. Metori snapped his fingers and almost instantly, a red carpet was rolled out on his every step.

People stepped aside as the sight of the handsome male made his way towards the group of his classmates. He took his glasses off and searched around for the peasants but had no luck. An idea popped in his head when looking.

Teruhashi. He just had to find a larger crowd that surrounded the beautiful bluenette and where there was Teruhashi, there was Miriki.

“Jeffrey, bring me my binoculars.” Saiko commanded.

“Right away, Mister Saiko.” An older gentleman reached into his coat and fetched the demanded item. He handed it to his master, who put the object to his face.

Metori looked around for a bit and grinned once he spotted a mass of people around the middle of the beach. He walked towards them with a giddy feeling swarmed in his chest.

-

Laughs and splashes of the clear ocean mixed with the squawks of seagulls filled through Miriki's ears. She sat beside Aren who was laid down on a plush blanket. He had sunglasses on his face replacing his regular fake ones. He wore a simple muscle tee over swim trunks.

“Aren, aren't you going to swim with Riki or Kineshi?” Miriki asked, rubbing sunscreen on her arms. She was in her swimsuit, but decided to relax under the tent Aren and Riki set up.

“Nah. I'm good here.” He simply stated.

Miriki shrugged and looked to her left at Saiki. He was reading a book.

Of course. Saiki never really acknowledges any of us, he just joins in. Although I can't blame the guy, pros of being mute.

Miriki's eye caught onto the rest of the girls. Their slim bodies being ogled, mainly Teruhashi's. A sigh came from the chubby girl as she looked down at her round tummy and plushy thighs. There was an envious part of her that she resented, but it was still there and crawled all around her body.

“Panda-chan!”

“Huh?” Miriki's head snapped up to see a shirtless Saiko standing proudly with a charming smile. He glanced behind him and waved a hand causing the few people beside him to nod and set up a small tent for him.

Saiko strolled up to Miriki and was about to say something but he was stopped by Aren. The purple haired boy took his sunglasses off revealing his anger filled eyes.

“What do you think you're doing here, asshole?” He scowled. “Thanks for the short jail time.”

Miriki frowned at the mention of Aren being in jail. She was worried that he could have stayed longer, but the charges were dropped in a matter of a few hours just after he had been there.