Chapter 6: A Beating And A Soc Girl

Rocky's p.o.v

Why was Dally acting so weird, acting like he didn't know me. I guess he's just weird, but I still like him. I was walking back my mrs. McCarthy's house. She just invited me and my dad to have dinner with her.

1 week later~

Johnny and Dally have gotten real close. Their like brothers. Dally is always protective over him it's really sweet. My dad has been looking for a better paying job and hopefully he finds one, so then maybe I could start going to school again.

Its morning and I have to go to work which I dread, but I am looking forward for this afternoon because the gang is coming over this afternoon. My dad and the gang get along great, my dad has known all them since as long as I knew them.

Dally's p.o.v

I didn't think I would have liked it here but I did, I got really close to Johnny I know he's quite but once he talks to you he really gets to you.

I was getting ready for school and when I was done I went to the Curtis house.  When I walked in Darry, Soda and Steve had already left. So I took a seat on the couch next to Johnny.

"Hey Johnny"

"H-hey Dal" he said so quickly.

"Are you guys ready to go" I asked.

"Ya I am" said Two-Bit

"Ya me too" Pony said putting his plate in the sink.

"Ok then" I said standing up

We walked out the door and started walking to school.

When we got there I noticed a Soc girl eyeing me, but I ignored it.

"Isn't there going to be a school dance" Two-Bit asked.

"Ya there is and ima ask someone" Pony said.

"Whoa Ponh who's the lucky lady" I said teasing him.

"You guys will find out later" he said.

"How about you Johnny you asked anyone" I asked him.

"Uh no I'm not"

"Right" I said. Then the bell rang.

I went to class and noticed that the soc girl that was eyeing me earlier was in my class. She passed me a note.

Hey I couldn't help but notice you. Meet me behind the library after school.

I turned around and she smiled at. I smiled back and quickly turned around. She was pretty but I still like and wanna find the girl who saved me.

After school I decided not to see the girl. I met up with Two-Bit Johnny and Pony after school. Johnny went straight home, which I didn't like.

We all went home as well.

Rocky's p.o.v

I was walking back from work when I saw someone getting beat up by those damn soc's.  Ugh I can't stand those soc's beating up greasers. So I ran up to them and my jaw nearly dropped when I saw who they were beating up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people please tell me what you think please. Please comment and vote! #MakeOutsidersMerchHappen
The # is from the picture above

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny