Why are you stalking me ?

Cam POV

I woke up to light snores coming from monae. I got out of bed & walked to the kitchen getting myself a chocolate granola bar. I layed back in bed & that's when monae woke up. She kissed my cheek & walked to the bathroom. Walking back out laying down... "Babe what you feel like today..." "What you feel like doing cause its already 12:51" "umm..hay you wanna go to that new skating rink , I hear it's fun.." "Ightt"I answered. She called Bree & told them what were doing today & we decided to go at 6. Its now 1 so we just gone chill around & monae made us lunch. She cooked fried chicken & fries. We both took another lil nap & waking up to see it was 4:49 & Bree & D are meeting us hear at 6. So with that she went & showered up while I went to the guest bathroom.

Bree POV

I woke up on the couch with chips in my arms..*the hell* as I was folding the cover up , monae called me & asked did we wanna go skating I told her sure & we gonna meet up at their house at 6. It was now only 1 an I decided to go do a lil grocery shopping. I showered , putting on my pink sweats & one of D shirts with my black uggs. I threw my hair in a ponytail , kissing D goodbye & left.

I went to publix first & got a few things... I had this feeling someone was watching me. But soon just shrugged it off. I left the store putting all the groceries in the trunk & pulled off. I still had this feeling that there was someone watching me , I went into family dollar to get some little things for the house. Mostly cleaning supplies & there was a man walking up he tapped my shoulder & said. "Umm hay... I noticed your just pretty & was wondering could I get your number?..." I replied "um thank you , but I already got a man." With that I flashed a fake smile walking away.

??? POV

Well y'all probably thinking who am I. But you will find out later. I've been following this fine ass girl around for about 2 hours from store to store & I finally spoke to her. I'm only 20 an she looks about 17 so it could work. But she already has a man or w.e..... But I'm still not gone give up... I want that...I want her.

I got a little upset & decided id show her that she will be mines. I got a sharpie & wrote on her car "you will be mines"

Bree POV

I made my way out the store putting the two bags on the back seat & seeing someone wrote on my car... *the fuck* I thought as I got in & went to gas station to get gas & get my car washed. I was putting gas in my car as I seen the same man from family dollar looking at me threw the glass. I then got a little creeped out & went to the car wash. I got it washed & it was nice & shiny. I made my way home & seen that it was 4:58. As I got out an grabbed to bags , I seen the same man circling around the whole complex he went around at least six times before I went in. I was scared to be honest..... Me & D put the things up & got in the shower together getting out it was 5:18 I lotioned up putting on my outfit.

I decided to wear A light blue long sleeve crop top , & a jumper *not shorts the jeans added* and my uggs because were gonna be skating , but Im bringing my light blue keds to match the shirt. I put on my gold accessories & let my hair hang down flowing & curly. I applied mascara & lip gloss. While D had on a white true religion shirt & black jeans & white forces. It was now 5:56 an I grabbed my phone seeing it was on 97% & my on the shoulder purse headed out.

Monae POV

I got out the shower & lotioned my body wearing my peach short sleeve crop top , my jumper *added jeans , not the shorts* an my peach keds.

While cam wore a white & red polo shirt , dark blue jeans & white high top forces. It was now  6 an they should be here now. It then became 6:04 an they blowed the horn we walked out & got into D trunk as he drove their. We got there , got out skates & started to have fun. Soon as Bree for on the floor this clusmy lil girl done almost fell & D was dying laughing 

*ten minutes later Bree had told me about this man was kinda following her earlier & she felt he was stalking her* I sighed an answered "always some creep shit" she shook her head & turned around saying "Wtf!!?!!!" I asked what was wrong an she said that's him , that's the perv thats been following me. He was tall kinda dark & had little buffness to him. He made his way over to us.

Our convo

???: hay baby , I see you looking real nice...

Bree: who tf are you and why are you following me

Me: umm....

???: ahh I see you got another fine friend....

Me & Bree just skated away & we heard him say "mhmm...them bodies are a master piece"

Bree turned around flicked him off am replied "stop following me creep"

We got back with our baee's & started to skate but after about a hour they went to get us something to eat. Me & Bree were just talking & she was about to take off her skate & the same creep came & hugged her from the back. She turned around & slapped him saying "don't you ever , I mean ever put your hands on me" he then held his face & grabbed her arm & my arm & as we were pushing him off. I guess cam & D seen what was going on cause they made their way over to us , asking what was the problem & grabbing us back. He then said "nun young blood , but keep an eye all ya girl." He said looking me & Bree up n down. We just walked away & left the skating rink. We decided to go to *Tunis* a wing & burger place..... When we got there we were shock & creeped out to see.....