my worst night mair.

Bree POV

Tf !! That had to be some body..... He just done ruined my appetite. I said to myself walking in the restroom.

Then I felt a hand grab my arm & pull back , I turned around to see monae  with a worried look on her face. She asked what was wrong & I just told her that "he was lieng to me" she shook her head an asked "do you to have trust ?" I nodded & she replied "OK then so what ya bitchin fa? He said no one so believe him & stop being a big doosh!!! " I thought about & she was right... He's never really gave me a reason not to trust him. So I believe him..... For now!

Back to table

Monae POV

I walked in the bathroom & talked to Bree & we made our way back out to the table.

Bree POV

I sat next to D & said "sorry I just got a little up set at the moment." He smiled & kissed my neck... Knowing where my sweet spot was. I then begin to laugh & push him away playfully & we was hand-in-hand under the table until. He took my had & set it on top of his woodie & I kinda felt it rising. I blushed an then it started to tingle. Wtf ? I asked my self trying to figure out , why was he getting on hard...... & we paid our bill & made our way home...... By the time we got there it was 5:00 p.m. cam & monae decided to go home cause javi needed 2 be watched. So they left and as I was walking back into the living room I flopped on the couch & couldn't find the remote. Then D walked up & the remote was on the kitchen bar. He got it & made his way to me putting my legs on his lap. I sighed & asked "babe.... Why where you hard earlier today?" He

smirked & replied because of this. *he started to kiss my neck where my sweet spot was & as he did that I let out a light moan. He began to get hard again & I took his shirt off. He slid off my shirt. & began kissing my stomach. He then took off my jeans & I took off his pants. He looked at me with those hazel eyes & took off my bra. I took off his boxers & he slid off my panties.... Were both here naked kissing & I started to grab the little cover & he picked me up. Took me to the room an gently put me on the bed... I started trying to cover up but he said "no ma , your sexy.... No need to hide it." I blushed & kissed him as he slid on a condom & slid into me..... I let out a few moans... As he was able to say "what's my name.." I replied "d".....

Monae POV

I walked inside the house cause cam needed to stop by home & get more clothes so he dropped me off. & I texted javi's god sister & asked where were they & she replied with in 4 minutes "the park.. & he asked can he stay for the rest of the weekend ??" I read it & replied "yeaa I'll pic him up Monday from daycare" & she texted back "ight"

I then felt hands come around my shoulders & a kiss landed on my neck... I moaned & turned around to see............... My worst night mair !!!!..............

D POV

I told cam the big suprise & he liked it... Only 2 more weeks to put it in action... I hate lying to her. But she'll love me more when she sees the surprise.