Chapter 4: What!?

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was the white pale blue ceiling. I sat up looking right at the aquarium that covered the whole wall. Then I realized I was not at my house.

“You’re finally awake!” Max startled me, chuckling.

“OMG!” I startled Max once I shouted, I went straight to the pale door to see if I was just dreaming or it was actually real.

I opened the doors and my mouth dropped all the way down to the ground, my eyes as wide as my head. It wasn’t a dream at all! It was REAL! In the room was a small little path leading to a “spa bed” was what I called it. It was a circular bed with white sheets and there were towels on the table next to the bed. But you know what I was amazed at? The room was a pool! The path was like a wall and there were a three pairs of stairs. The bed was, of course above, and there was a pool underneath me! I never ever thought there was a room that existed like this one!

I admired the room for a few minutes then I finally dragged my body to the next door. It was an electric blue color door. I opened it to find a closet two times the size of my old room filled with shirts, blouses, jeans, pants, shorts, summer dresses, evening dresses, prom dresses, short dresses, 4-inch high heels, 5 inch high heels, flats, converse of different shades of colors, pumps, sandals, and a whole lot more! I took about ten minutes looking through some clothes. Then I moved on to the next room. This was amazing.

It was the bathroom. It was designed nicely, one side of the counter filled with cosmetics, make-up, accessories. Another side of the counter had a marble sink placed which looked amazing. The bathtub on the opposite room was gigantic! It was also made of marble, around the rims of the tub. The tub was shiny black! The toilet was in another door which had a few swirls just like the bathroom. The shower was pretty big, and the glass walls around the shower were those types that were blurry so you couldn’t see what was in there. I went out of the bathroom and noticed that I had a flat screen T.V. on a free space I had in the corner of the room. There was a mini bar on the side of the T.V. with a bar chair and table in front of the flat screen T.V. that was the color of sparkly blue.

Even though I’m two years underage, I sneak out with a few agent friends of mine to go out to drink. At least it’s not in a club and at one of their houses… Anyways… I am totally loving my room! Who gets an aquarium the size of your wall? Did you know that, when watching fish, it soothes you mind? It’s true!

Now time to tour some parts of this house… Actually I should unpack first… Just in case. I called Director about my room and he told me I could take the weapons out and put in some nails so I can hang them on the wall since nobody should go into my closet anyway. There were two blank spaces in the room, but it was too noticeable. I pushed some of evening gowns to the side and pinned in a few nails and put in my guns there. I put my other stuff on the floor since the evening gowns would hide it anyway. I had a few straps that were useful in hiding weapons on your thigh just in case you need it for protection. They were pretty handy! I put it on the small shells on top of the evening gowns. I noticed an intercom in each little room in my… room. I guess it’s useful since this house was big.

I heard a knock at my door. I closed my closet and shouted, “Come in!”

James came into the room. “Hey, so how do you like your room?”

“This is awesome! I love the aquarium the most though!”

“Glad you liked it! I kinda designed part of this room with the help of Jamie…”

“Seriously!? Love ya’ll!”

“Lol thanks!” He was grinning happily. “Oh yeah, we are gonna eat out today, so you might have to wear fancy clothes and all that stuff.

“Oh okay. When?” I usually eat out so I didn’t mind.

“In about three hours.” He answered.

“Okay, thanks.”

“No prob.” With that, he left the room. I went into the bathtub and put it on the “spa” mode, was what I usually called it. It felt pretty good… An hour later, I finally finished and I put on a black and white ombre chiffon dress with five-inch toe showing silver high heels. They had a little sparkly box on each one just like the shoe is styled. I got a strap and put it around my thigh. I put in one of my guns in there, even though the dress was kind of short, it was able to cover my strap and gun.

I went back into the restroom and started giving loose curls at the ends of my hair. I noticed that I had about forty-five minutes left, so I decided to put on my make-up right now. There were many different types of colors of eye shadow and other make-ups. I picked up the silver, black, and white eye shadow and made my eyes go from black, silver, and then white then I put on some dark pink lip-gloss. I noticed a large jewelry box placed on my dresser out in my room. There were extraordinary! I picked out a pair of silver hoops with one onyx bead in the middle of each hoop and I matched the earrings with a necklace that had big and small onyx beads designed on it. They were beautiful!

The intercom came on and a voice crackled through it. “Everybody, get downstairs, were gonna leave as soon as everybody gets down here.”

I picked up my black and white purse with my cards and identification with my iPhone in it. I walked down the hallway and down the marble stairs. My heels were clacking loudly against the marble floor and echoing the house. Once I got down, I noticed everybody here except Jackson and Ryan. A few minutes later, they finally arrived down here. Wonder what took them that long to get down. Then I noticed that all the boys were staring at me (Except Jackson). Did I have my make-up messed up? Then Max broke the very awkward silence… which made it more awkward “Jessie, you look…” What? Did I look horrible!? What is it!?

 ________________________________________________________________

A/N: Welllllll I NEED comments on how my story is going! PLEASE!!! I need to know so I know what to do to make it better! Please vote btw! o_o 

Anyways... Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might upload sooner if I get more comments or votes... so yeah! It all depends on you guys now!