chap 31! CIRCUS AFRO

circus afro video on the side

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 31

A muffle of different voices surrounded me; it’s the morning of my birthday and I was still in bed desperately trying to sleep in.

“Wake up sleepy head” a familiar voice whispered softly in my ear but I just ignored it. Then suddenly a bunch of different fingers (most of them belonging to little kids) started using my face as play dough. I continued to ignore them hoping they would go away so I could continue my amazing dream.

“Ok time for plan B” someone announced (I’m sure it was Tory). I mentally prepared myself for what they were gonna do next.

They all took in a deep breath, I blocked my ears with my fingers waiting for them to unleash what they were gonna do next

“DA DA DADA DA DA CIRCUS DA DA DADA DA DA AFRO, CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POKA DOT, POKA DOT, POKA DOT AFRO!!!!!!” they all sung together in unison and repeated it likes 4 times adding clapping and whistling.

I didn’t budge; I just lay there pretending to be asleep.

“Come on T we know your awake” Tory said but I didn’t respond “ok fine then time for plan C, Ethan go get the bucket of water”

“Ok ok I’m up” I groaned rubbing my eyes open.

Surrounding my bed was Tory, Ethan, Darcy, Dani, Matt; grace, Liam & Niall JR (refer to ‘who’s who? Notes’ to clear up any confusion)

“Who even let you in here?”

“Aunt Naomi” one of the little kids answered

I shifted to face Tory “I see you’ve brought an army”

“Actually were a team of secret agents” he explained

“Yea and right now were on mission happy birthday trinity” Liam announced enthusiastically

“Yea, so get dressed in something casual and come on we’ve got a lot of stuff to do” Tory sung the last part

“Aww, cant I just stay in y PJ’s” I argued

“No “

“Ugh, it’s my birthday cant I just sleep in”

“No, get dressed then meet us at the music room so I can explain everything.  Darcy, grace, Dani stay here and make sure she doesn’t fall asleep again” and with that he was gone before I could say a word

Forgetting that Darcy, Dani and grace were still in the room I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but as soon as my head touched the pillow the girls went into ninja mode forcing me to eventually get Up.

I really wasn’t bothered getting dressed so I just washed my face and grabbed a piece of gum from my side draw.

Unfortunately the girls weren’t happy with this reaction “Tory said you have to get dressed” one of them whined

“Screw Tory lets just go to the music room so we can get this day over and done with” I begged and they eventually gave in.

I walked down the corridor towards the music room. I was still in a singlet and tweedy bird pajama bottoms, and to be honest I was way too tired to even care.