Prologue

For some reason, I find myself in that room again.

Thousands of dream catchers hung from the ceilings, and colourful glass wind chimes hung from the one window, which is a work of glass art.

Of course, he is here again.

He's standing by the window, his hands clutching the windowsill, nervously.

He must've sensed me. Turning, I got a full view of his messy brown hair and stunning eyes.

I stare into his face, gaze into his electric blue irises.

"It's... you!" I exclaim.

He smiles, his eyes twinkling, like shinning stars.

I inch forward, brushing through piles of old dream catchers, until I'm standing right in front of him.

"You're the boy in my dreams," I say, in wonder.

He tilts his head sideways. His eyes shone, reflecting the coulourful light throw by the whimsical dream catchers hanging in the small, dark room.

"It's a dream come true," I whisper, hardly daring to believe.

He bends his head, his eyes just inches from mine.

"Are you sure? Look around you, don't you feel it?"

I force myself to tear away from his electrifying stare and gaze around.

I frown. "What do you mean?"

"You aren't really here.

It's just a dream. I am a dream.

In a dream, where we are forced to be the players for a slumbering audience.

Now, you are a Dreamer, but it won't be long before you they make you one of us.

Then the world will realize,

Everyone is only living a dream they have no control over."