Sold to the trade [Chapter 25]

NOT EDITED.

Chapter 25

2 years later

Third person P.O.V

Pythonin stared at the laptop screen, his heart pumping in pleasure. He had just read something he approved, approved very much. He smirked, his evil aura making the birds on the window sill fly away in displeasure.

Pythonin had just read something that would make Skylar his again. He'd figured out a way to hypnotise Skylars wolf into thinking, feeling what Python wanted her too. He only had one chance.

However Pythonin was all about chances, when he had a chance he took it like a snake hungry for revenge, hence his name. When his mother had named him Pythonin, she had thought of his father. A hungry, greedy fatal snake. She had thought her son would be the exact replica of his father, but he wasn’t, he was worse.

He had hatched up this plan, on his computer screen the two simple instructions were set out in bold italic font standing out. Ready to ruin Skylar's life.

Hypnotising the werewolf.

1: In order for this to work, your victim should be in a deep sleep, a sleep so strong not even a hurricane can wake them up you can do this by giving them five sleeping pills.

2: Once your victim is asleep, you need to be skin to skin (eg: holding hand) then you recite the following words: “Skin to Skin, Were to were, I take you as mine, I make you what I want and I change you as I want;” you then proceed to recite what changes you would like to happen upon the wolf. When doing this you need to be saying it directly into the victims earlobe.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Blood lust: The werewolf will grow a lust for blood, a variety of blood but mainly the blood of an Alpha or werewolf with high authority. The victim will want to seduce the individual and then proceed to suck the blood out of them.

Strength: Strength is always good, but only to a certain extent. There have been rare cases that the victims of this ritual have gained allot of strength which has gotten them into allot of trouble and they have been hunted down and killed.

Python smirked ignoring the rest of the page full of small letters that could hold the future to Skylar's life. He had completed phases one, he had given Skylar the sleeping pills the night before not for this particular ritual purely because she hadn’t gotten enough sleep and it was effecting her appearance.

Python couldn’t have that, when she was to go back to Xavier she should be looking healthy, and strong. He had given her the pills to mask her scent, he didn’t know how long that would last but the new Skylar was ready and pumping in action.

She was cocky, sassy sharp and was ready to kill Xavier and Caspian, and that made Pythonin the happiest man in the world.

He had set up an interview for Skylar in Xavier's business and new vacancy the creative director was open, just his luck Skylar had done a degree in creative illustrations and accredited course in hopes of becoming an architect.

Python smirked, he stood up peeling his blazer off. He threw his expensive diamond cuffs onto the floor, rolled up his sleeves and walked towards Skylar's room all while gleaming in cunningness.

Back in uptown New York, Leona Upsville walked into her new job as entrepreneur, billionaire Xavier Jhonson's new assistant. She was still shocked that she had gotten this job, unlike her family she was clumsy, loud and blunt she was surprised they didn’t laugh at her wanting this job.

She had heard Xavier was rude and loud, she had also heard that Xavier was rude, cold and mean. After losing his fiancé he had drowned himself in his work and lost all consideration for anyone but himself, however he wouldn’t be like that to her she thought she was the bubbliest little girl no one could hate her.

She thought about Mr Thompson the rude old man who lived on her street back home, he was as cold as ice and he had immediately taken a liking to her. She was able to make him chuckle and become more happier again. She just loved making people smile.

Skylar P.O.V

I stared at my reflection in the mirror Pythonin's voice loud and clear through the speaker on my phone has he spoke to me “Just be confident, don’t let anything hinder you.” he told me.

“Alright.” I said examining what I wore. I had decided to wear a white button up top with ruffles on the collar and a pencil skirt with the top tucked in I wore thin tights and black peep toe heels, my hair was pulled back in an elegant swirl. Light pink blusher was brushed across my cheeks to give me a gentle pink blush, my -now- french manicured nails fit in perfectly with my outfit.

My bright glossy red lips lifted into a smirk “I look amazing.” I told him “I'm going to completely destroy him.” I said confidently.

“I'm so proud of you.” Pythonin said, a dark evil tone in his voice. I ignored it.

Xavier ready or not here I come.

Third person P.O.V

Xavier sat on the desk glaring at the stupid little female before him, he growled when she grinned sheepishly up at him “How could you be so stupid!” she sneered.

He had been on a business trip for five days, and the time he was gone she had done nothing right. Okay, Xavier agreed that he hadn’t been here when it was her first day to guide her through however he had left her a list of simple instructions.

He would never have hired a stupid little girl like her. When she didn’t answer he glared down at her small frame “Ay' now,” she said her voice had a country twang to it “let's not look so bitter your far to handsome to have some silly little wrinkles ruin your face.”

He was shocked, no-body had spoke to him like this since...since...Skylar.

His heart ached at the thought of his female, buried deep into the ground. After two years, she was still assaulting his dreams, he still wasn’t over her. Her beautiful smile, the way she would accuse him of acting like a girl. He missed her terribly, he had cried endlessly for her, never could he ever move on knowing that Skylar was not with him, he had lost the one person who had meant the world to him.

In waltzed in this....this...girl! Daring to speak to him this way, how dare she?! “Clean my entire office and put everything is alphabetical and size order by the time I'm back...or your fired.” he said smugly, he didn’t need all his stuff to be that organised but how dare she just waltz in here and act like she knows me he thought.

He smirked, fixing his collar and walking towards the door to see to this interview with out possible new creative manager.

He really couldn’t be bothered, he would of rather sat at home and stare at the pictures of him and Skylar on his laptop.

He just wanted Skylar back. He could care less who they hired for creative director, however he needed to be present he couldn’t just not show up. That would be stupid, it may be boring but he'd just have to suck it up.

Little did he know.

This meeting was going to change his life.

SEQUEL: SOLD TO THE GAME WILL BE UPLOADED IN A WHILE :D

Too corny? Anyway Sequel will be uploaded in a couple of minutes, to be quite honest i really didnt want this book to have a seqeul but time has flew by and in order to get the full story i want i really need to make a sequel or i wont have time to enter this in the wattyawards like i orginally wanted too? :)

Vote for best title please :)