Chapter 5

(Judy pov)
We were walking to the police car with Ryan. Ryan was hiding under his hoodie, trying to hide away from peering eyes and gasping mouths. He was, as he says, a Human. I've never seen anything like Ryan before. Well, no-one has seen his species before.

As I remember, and as I told him, he landed as witnesses say, in a violet Lightning strike. It was so bright that it was like the sun. And he was just laying there, unconscious. There were other lightning strikes throughout the city, but no-one was there to see them, for some reason.

Nick was chilling, just walking and drinking his coffee freezo, Nothing too unusual.

We arrived at the car, I readily took out my keys.
"so...... Where are we going?" asked Ryan.
"we are going back to the Zootopia Police Depa--"

"HELP!!! I'M BEING ROBBED!!" screeched a voice from across the street. A criminal ran at the speed of sound out of the grocery store. Not just any criminal..... Duke Weasleton.

"Not him again, he never learns." I said before running after Him.

"Stop in the name of the law!" I shouted.

"oh, look who it is, it's Carrot Bunny Judy!"

He was fast, as he was last time, an equal match. I was trying to get a hold of him, but failed due to his flexibility.

Then, out of no-where, Ryan comes running past me like a bullet! He.. Was... Ultra fast! Even Weasleton wasn't fast enough, and didn't even realize that he was caught until Ryan grabbed him and stopped.

Ryan held him in the air, enough for him not to touch the ground.
"Hey!!! PUT ME DOWN!!" said Weasleton as he dropped the bag of stolen vegetables.
"Duke Weasleton, you're under arrest, for stealing vegetables."
Ryan turned him around and allowed me to put the Pawcuffs on.

We were now going back to the car, Nick was pushing Weasleton and I and Nick were congratulating Ryan for his athelatic performance. Ryan was happily open now since he caught someone, Walking with his hoodie off.

"Ryan! I didn't know you could go that fast! That was amazing" I said in amazement.

"thanks, really it was nothing, only what has come out of my friends back home continuously telling me to exercise." Said Ryan.

"boy, you are fast, by any chance could you beat my friend, a leopard, in a leg race?" Asked Nick, sarcastically.

"no, I couldn't beat a leopard, I'm not that fast." said Ryan in the same tone.

We returned the groceries to the shop owner, who was the same one that I helped 3 years ago, that pig that owned the veggie store. It seemed that he, Weasleton, again stole from this guy. I was not surprised.

Soon we arrived back at the Police SUV. Me and Nick got in front, Nick was driving, and Ryan sat in the back with Weasleton. We drove out and started heading towards the police station.

Weasleton had a chance to see now who was the culprit for catching him, the whole time I and Ryan were behind him and Nick.

"What are YOU!" Weasleton asked with a shocked tone.

"I.... Err....." Ryan said shocked and nervous.

"He's Ryan. And he's a Human! What is it to you?" I said angrily.

"What the heck is a Human!?"

Ryan was scared now, trying to move away from him.

"It doesn't matter. Now you shush or I'll report you for harassment!" I said.