Chapter 5

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it!!!!

P.S. I love you guyz

-------------------------------------------------------

“ What is a prey eater?” Spencer asked. The girl just laughed “ it says praetor ,” she corrected “ a praetor is the highest title in the legion.” Spencer gave the girl a confused look. The girl just laughed again. “ in simple terms, I run Camp Jupiter. My name is Reyna.” Spencer then introduced herself to Reyna. “ Nice to meet you Spencer. The other praetor should be here soon.” As soon as the words escaped her mouth, another person was standing next to her. “ I’m guessing you’re the other praetor?” Spencer said. “ Yup,” the boy said popping the ‘p’, “ the name’s Jason Grace.”  You could tell Jason was praetor even before he introduced him self. He was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. When he walked past, everyone stopped to stare at him. He looked and acted as a leader. “ So, who’s kid are you?” Jason asked. Reyna nudged Jason playfully. “ Can you be anymore bland.” Reyna said. Spencer laughed at the way Reyna acted around Jason. She could tell that there was something special between them. “ Actually,” Spencer said before Reyna could punch Jason, “ I don’t know who my godly parent is. The only thing I know is that it’s my mom.”  Just as she finished saying the sentence the holographic sign of a bow and arrow encased in the moon appeared above her head.  Jason and Reyna’s jaw dropped. Something about Spencer’s claiming was considered weird. “ What happened,” Spencer asked. “ You’ve just been claimed by Diana the goddess of the moon, the hunt and wild animals.” Jason said. “ I thought she was a maiden.” Jason said. this time directing it to Reyna. “ She is,” Reyna said staring at Spencer intensely “ but if that is true how did you come to be young hero.”   By now a crowd had gathered around Spencer. Before anyone could ask her anymore questions, Spencer fainted.