Bethany. 2

"Love yourself

"Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past. Enough to set a high standard for relationships. Enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner. Enough to forgive yourself. Enough to move on." – Steve Maraboli

Bethany L.

"Chin up, Bethany. I need more attitude than smiles."

This wasn't how I planned my Sunday morning to go but I definitely wasn't going to turn down a free photo shoot. My manager had got me the hook up with Lance McQueen ages ago and since then, I've always been his favorite for these last minute photo shoots.

"Is this enough attitude?"I chuckled as I got serious and pouted my lips a little.

"That's perfect, mama's. Just lovely."

The shoot was done forty minutes later and I was exhausted. Sometimes I questioned myself for even agreeing to be apart of these shoots but I knew it would all pay off in the end. I grabbed my coldest water bottle that was beside me and scrolled down my Instagram timeline.

"Those pictures will be available to you tomorrow morning. Make sure you keep a look out for them."Lance told me as he peeked his head through my dressing room curtains.

"Alright, I'm about to get going in a few."

I packed my things up and threw my Michael's Kor's bag over my shoulder. I pulled my sunglasses over my face as I exited the building letting the sun hit every aspect of my body. The warm touch made me feel at ease. Los Angeles always has the best weather to offer which makes everything perfect for me. I'm more of a summer type girl then anything.

I approached my newly 2021 BMW 5 Series that I purchased two months ago. I wasn't the type to flex my money but I felt like I deserved to at-least spoil myself with this car. With all the hard work I've been doing for five years, I was bound to spoil myself with something.

I put my bags in the backseat and carefully got in. My radio instantly began to play Dreka by Kevin Gates and I immediately turned it up. I've been to at-least three Kevin Gate's concerts and each time I went, I fell more in love than what I had the first time. That man was truly something special. A phone call displayed on my bluetooth and I quickly answered it, hearing my mom's voice. "Hey baby."

"Hi, mommy."I smiled.

"What have you been up too? Your father told me the last time you two talked it didn't go so well."