Truth

Gabby ran after Matt to attempt to explain what happened. She didn't want him to find out that way.

"Matt, please.. let me explain" she pleaded.
"Go ahead, Dawson. Tell me the truth, go back to the start because it looks like I've missed a lot" he said, so angrily.

She goes to tell him everything.
"It all started after our big fight, I went out on a call with Brett and ended up going to Med. I remember everything like it happened yesterday, I found out I was pregnant from blood work and went home and took more tests just for extra proof" she said.

"Go on.." he begged. "Tell me more!"
"I had all intentions of calling you and letting you know, but you were adamant no biological babies where to come from me for health reasons and I had just had the job opportunity come up, it was my escape goat" ... she paused and waited for a response but Casey gave her nothing.

"I told Antonio. He told me I had a choice to make, tell you and leave, tell you and stay or don't tell you and have a fresh start. There was no way you would of let me go if you knew and I honestly couldn't stay here Matt" she continued as she was holding back tears.

"When he was born I didn't want to remove you from him, like I had physically. Your name is on his birth certificate and he has your last name. I was going to call you when he was born but then Antonio's death happened and I could imagine you possibly wanting to take him away from me once you found out about him.."

Matt still had no response, he was in pure shock that someone who he consider his soul mate to this day could do something like that to him.

"If it helps, I have photos of you and I tell him about you all the time. He knows that his daddy is a firefighter who can't be with us because his job is super important.. he doesn't understand much but I bet if you went into him we would know who you were.. Matt.. say something.. please" Gabby begged.

"I loved you with all of my heart and I would of supported you through your pregnancy and I would of done everything in my power to be there for our son. You stole that away from me" he said as he tells her to leave him alone.

"I'm sorry" she says one last time before leaving him alone.