Home.

She always dreamt of her return to Chicago to be under better circumstances but unfortunately for Gabriela Dawson nothing ever goes the way she envisions .

She avoided that place like it had the plague, even convinced her parents to have Antonio's memorial in Puerto Rico, so she didn't have to go back to a Chicago.
Her parents don't understand the whole avoidance towards the city, but like everyone else, Gabby hadn't told them either, the only person who she had told was Antonio and the secret died with him, but if there was one person who would get her to go back to Chicago it would be Chief Wallace Boden.. Maybe she just wishes she was going to hug him, instead of attending his memorial. Her heart has been hurting for Donna, as a mother she can totally understand her heartache of having to explain to sweet Terrance that his father has passed away.

Gabby got everything ready she would need to take to Chicago, she arranged with Sylvie to stay at her place for 2 weeks. Sylvie was incredibly happy to have her come home and meet up again, how would Sylvie feel about her little secret coming too, that's what went through her head the whole time she was travelling. It was going to be a trip she remembered for a long time, for two reasons.