Yennefer's misadventure behind a closed door

I do not own any of the characters from "The Witcher"

Mordern AU! 

Thanks for reading, I apoligise for any mistakes, I've tried my best since English is not my mother tongue

Enjoy!

Yennefer didn't truly want to meet Geralt but circumstances had brought them together. She didn't even know why, every single time she was in danger, he was around to save her. She didn't dislike the idea of being saved by the great white wolf, but she was an independent woman. She needed no man and Geralt knew it. That's what she liked about him. So after hearing that he was looking for her, she had decided to go and talk about that urgent matter and maybe also to get something more, after all, many months have passed since the last time.

Standing in front of the locked wooden door the sorceress sighed and lifted a hand to knock but what she heard stopped her action halfway.

"Do not put that there now!" she recognized the bard's voice and rolled her eyes; his presence was for sure annoying. Jaskier and her didn't have the best buddy's relationship, it was a miracle if they could both survive after staying in the same room for more than five minutes. "Jaskier, where else should I put this? It's where it goes" "oh, come on, do not tell me that you can't hold still for a minute. Give me a break" she narrowed her eyes confused and waited, what the hell was happening in that room?

"Let me get up here, ah! Geralt!" cried the bard with cracked voice "stop moving for fuck's sake. Can we  just finish? Let me insert this in that damned hole and everything will go swimmingly" "I would really like that but as you see, it doesn't' fit" "how... it perfectly fits. It has always fit the previous times"                                                                                                                                                              

She could hear Jaskier humming before stating "since you are so sure: try it. If one of us gets hurt, you'll regret it" "shut up" snapped the witcher angrily. She heard wood crinches and groans; in disbelief she brought a hand to her mouth. She had really hoped that he was still just a friend, after all that time, things had really changed!

"Geralt please! I cannot take this anymore" cried the bard out  "Jaskier..." 

"Yeah, that's my name. You keep calling it but, unfortunately, it won't solve this damned situation" silence fell until Geralt talked again  "Then, how can I?" "Guess what? It's absurd that I'm the one who's telling you this since I am on top of this table, change angulation! My arms are hurting" "right, we didn't try that option. You could have said that before if you were really suffering that much" Yennefer took a step back and laid against the wall. Were they really...? No, it couldn't be, could it...?

She turned on her heels and, with trembling legs, she started walking away. A walk, she needed a walk  to forget what she had just acknowledged,

 "Yennefer" she looked at Ciri with panick written all over her face and almost ran to her to stop the young girl from entering the room "let's take a walk, dear" "but Geralt had told me he had a surprise for me" Yennefer thought about something to answer; after all she couldn't possibly tell the child that he was fucking. 

"Well, maybe later. Now he is busy" "busy doing what?" the sorceress shook her head "I don't know. He's just told me this" "ah maybe he is still preparing the surprise"  whispered the princess "yeah, probably so... how's training going?" asked to the little girl to change topic, her mind really needed to focus on something else.

She never talked about that episode, probably she was too embarrassed to admit that she had discovered them during an inappropriate moment. Little did she know that the two men were just trying to fix a piece of furniture that had to be built piece by piece. 

Ikea's instructions have never been an easy riddle for anyone, but for sure now they were a witcher's worst enemies.