Chapter Two - Date Night

CHAPTER TWO - LEXI

I was still furious at Bre for giving my number to Ian "are you ready yet? youve been in there like an hour" unfortunatly for me Bre was getting picked up for her date at mine because her mum would go balistic if she knew her little 'BB' was going on a date or permanente house arrest if she knew her 'BB' had lost her V-Card "almost, chill okay". Bre emerged in what i can only describe as a skirt and top but it left little to the imagination "so i can see your going as jesus girl today" 

"har har your so funny but seriously what do you think" well i was going to say im sure if you bend i could see your ovaries but i went with something a bit more sofisticated "you look wonderful Lucas is going to love it" she smiled "thanks your amazing, i mean youve done so much for me lately i mean thats why i gave your number to Ian i could see you were totally crushing and he was too, youve just helped me so much and your the best friend i could ever have so i felt like doing somehting for you" these moments dont come often from Bre so i take with a smile, the finished touch of heels and make-up were done, "I've had a crush on Lucas like forever i have to look perfect so honest opinon now" Bre knew the answer she just needed to hear it and to be honest she does look fantastic in absolutly everything she puts on "Perfect i promise you look amazing" . Intereption of the phone "Hello" there was a strange rustle but then the line went dead, "who was that?, bookstore cutie" bad trait alert Bre loves pet names i used to be 'Booky' " i dunno the line went dead before anyone spoke".

The doorbell filled the silent house telling us Lucas was here "i look good right?" Bre's voice broke telling me she was more nervous then she was letting on, to keep her calm i just nodded, lucas looked great in his t-shirt, jeans and blazer holding a huge bouquet of freesia's (Bre's fav) his eyes almost came out of his skull "these are for you" lucas has quite a light voice sort of like he's always happy "freesia's are my fav" he gave the flowers over with Bre's beloved smile. Lucas is a year older than me and two years older than Bre, "bye now, have fun!" and they were gone...

PEACE.

I decided i would settle down with a book and tea, two hours passed, my book was finished i just sat in peace only to be disturbed by my mobile ringing, a text from Bre                                           'gonna be bck soon OMG date was

                                                  amazing Luc was such a gentleman

                                                  i tell you everything when im bck x ' 

that means two hours of conversation on repeat about how great Lucas is, how cute he is , how funny he is i cant take it especially not after Simon Bre's last boy friend                                  'kk c ya soon take care and drive safe xo'.

It was about eleven when Bre got back and about two when i finally got her to shut up and go to sleep.