Returning to SI part 2

Suddenly I heard footsteps and a familiar voice yelling "Get away from Peter!". It sounded so familiar, I opened my eyes and saw a pool of blood surrounding me. Was it my blood?

Someone in a black suit came to me, picked me up and starting going to his car. 

"Who a-are you?" I stammered.

"It's me Peter. Happy" Happy? He was here? Oh right. He was supposed to pick me up today to drop me off at my house.

"H-hey Happy" at this point he was already driving off.

"Don't 'hey Happy' me, why didn't you tell anybody about this?" 

"I-I just don't want to be seen as weak all because I can't handle a bully"

"You won't be seen as weak, he shouldn't bully you"

We arrived to the apartment and Happy helped me to the door. We walked into the kitchen and when May saw me she looked mortified.

"Peter?!"

"Hey May"

"What happened?!"

"Just some bullies, no biggie"

"It is a biggie, I came to pick him up and he was surrounded in blood!" Happy cut in.

"You what?!" May yelled

"It's fine May, nobody cared anyway"

"What do you mean nobody cared Pete"

"Even Ned wasn't doing anything everyone was just watching, even the teachers. Nobody cares about me"

"It's okay Pete, it was probably a misunderstanding"

"I don't want to go to the field trip May, it's to the tower. I'll just break down"

"You have to Pete, otherwise you won't ever feel better"

"Fine"

With that I left the room and laid  down onto my bed.

Time skip given to you by (*~*) Jess. Jess says it is now Wednesday morning.

I got out of bed and quickly got ready for school, once I was ready I said bye to May and left.

Once I reached the school I hopped into the bus and sat next to Ned.

"Dude I thought you weren't coming?"

"Hey Ned, May told me to. Something about getting over it"

"Oh"

In no time we arrived and everyone pushed each other out of the way to get inside first.

Once everyone was inside I went in too, I couldn't believe it. It was still the exact same.

"Hi my name is Daisy and I will be your tour guide today" a tall girl with blonde hair said. I recognised her, we were good friends before Tony died.

She handed everyone badges but when it came to me she just hugged me. It felt nice so I hugged back.

"Hey, it's okay" she assured me. I nearly had tears in my eyes.

"H-how do you know?"

"Please Pete, I have known you long enough to know when your okay or not"

"D-daisy. I-it's all my fault. If I had been stronger or smarter than he wouldn't have" I was crying at this point. I forgot about my class, I was too emotional about Tony.

"It's not your fault, the team has missed you" she said as she stopped hugging me but was still standing in front of me.

"They're here?"