The truth will set you free

Hazel's POV-

The party was going on in a swing.Coco was running and playing along with Adam,Betty and other kids.
I was so nervous.

The Marchesis are here already.I had texted Ash and he said that Lena had made her entrance along with Fabian,Myla and baby Ronnie.Oh how i missed that sweet angel.

I looked at myself in the mirror.My hair was back to its red locks for the first time in 5 years.I was wearing an extravagant diamond and ruby set given to me by MeeMaw,this was a heirloom.Passed upon generations..

"You look so gorgeous.Just how a queen is supposed to be.Oozing power and grace.The dress looks like you were born to wear it..."

I looked around to see Lily.I smiled at her.

"I have to.Your son needs me tonight and i need you all.I just feel so nervous wearing this dress though."

My mother in law grinned at me.

"Come on.Lets give them a show.Your entrance will blow their minds,dont worry.You look wonderful.."

I held my breathe.Lily smiled at me.

The door opened and I knew this was going to change everything.

Ash was waiting for me downstairs.He was talking to dad and his father.

Every eye was on me.Ash stepped forward and i proudly gave my hand in his extending one.

Myla and Fabian looked shocked to the core but Lena just smiled.

"And the Queen is here."

There was chaos everywhere.Ash held me tightly by the waist as he introduced me to everyone.

"I must say you heir got himself a beauty Dante.She is gorgeous and she is smart.That dress is very familiar..it complements you well.Reminds me of someone close to my heart."

Lena looked at me with raised eyebrows.This dress was passed on from Kara Lombardi and was very extravagant.Worn only once by each queen.The reason why I was nervous.It was a Elvean Celtic gown.A beautifull green which actually complimented my red locks.Papi's mother surely had some taste.I am sure Lena knew about it.Kara was her mother too.

"Lena,my heir will always choose the best

"Lena,my heir will always choose the best.Meet my grand daughter in law,Hazel."

"I think introductions are a little late.We are well acustomed to each other,aren't we?
Fabian smirked and Ash just smirked back.

"What can i say?She is a known face."

My husband spat back.Myla was just looking at me with a frown while baby Ronnie was grinning.Oh,she recognised me too.Aww.

"Where is your heir Ashton?Do you have anyone or like your Meemaw,your wife failed to provide you with one?"

Lena smirked and MeeMaw just smiled.