Change

Hazel's pov-

I think something changed.Did Ashton really wanted to try out our relationship for real?

The feel of his lips still lingered on mine.They tingled.They godaamn tingled.

I am a cheese factory officially.

I have kissed only two guys before.Yep.Only two guys.

The queen bee had made out with only two guys before her husband.Interesting. Isn't it?

And people thought i was a slut!
Geez.Highschool and Rumours!

One of the two boys was Ben;obviously-_- and one was a guy i randomly dated for sometime.The longest guy that I've ever dated was Ben;the loser.

Cheating asshole.

"What are you thinking?"
Ashton asked me as he placed our dinner on the bench in the lawn where we had decided to eat dinner.

I suddenly had this weird craving of eating fishes under the moon light.

Pregnancy. Mood swings,Cravings.

FML.

My kid better be grateful. (😂😂😂😂)

"I was just thinking that my mood swings might murder you someday.I am always ready with a demand these days and you have to rush all the damn time."

"I was prepared for this wife.I knew you would go bozzanga.Every woman does but obviously you're already crazy.Then top of it;there's our baby.Well,twice the craziness."

He said and munched on his fish.

I gave him a harsh look which made him laugh.

"You know Coco. Come out as soon as you are comfortable. I really need a partner in crime to make daddy run for his life."

I mumbled rubbing my tummy.

"What nonsense are you teaching our offspring before it's even born?"

The humour in his voice was uncanny.

"Just some information that will help my Coco lead a happy life."

I grinned.

"You're impossible. By the way,how's the fish?"

"It's yummmm.Where did you learm to cook so well?This fried fish is so tasty."

I was savouring the delicious aroma and eating this thing as if i hadn't had anything in years.

"Mom taught me some stuff.Most of the time my sister and I were home alone.Carol can't cook for her life so i had to do it."

He laughed.

That made me think.His parents weren't there most of the time.He still speaks about his mother but his father is a sour topic.

What could have happened?

"Well,i scored a full package. A husband who can cook."

I grinned;changing the topic.

"Too bad i didn't score one full package."

That made me gasp as i trashed him on the shoulder.

"Geez,woman you're so violent."

"That's because you instigate me."

"I love teasing women."

"I might tease you back'

I licked my lips after placing the plate in the cupboard.