Chapter 8 - Tour Day

Hey peeps! Sorry I was absent for 3 whole weeks, 'cause of my freaking exams. But here I am now, back with a really long chapter. So I hope you guys will enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Samantha's POV

'Come on, Nath! We're gonna be late!' Jay called out.

I ducked my head down. I'm still shocked from that day when he tried to kiss me. No guy has ever done that to me before. I mean, I've dated several guys before but I've never kissed anyone before. I bent down and picked up another pair of trousers and hang them on the rack.

To be honest, I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. I mean, this is my first time on a tour bus. It's a double decker bus with the guys' faces on both sides. Inside, on the lower deck is the living/dining room, a clothes rack for me to hang the clothes, a dressing table for Christen, a small kitchen decked with a cooktop and an oven and a bathroom. The upper deck is lined with 10 beds, 5 for the guys, 2 for me and Christen, 1 for Jayne and 1 for Big Kev. The last one was supposed to be for Blaire but she had to go to Singapore for an emergency meeting. Up there is also equiped with a bathroom for us girls.

I started unpacking the bag that Kevin gave me yesterday. The clothes looked fabulous. It's like it came out of the drawing. I hung them up to the rack. As I hung up the last of the clothes, I heard Jay and Nathan's voice getting louder and louder. I rushed up the stairs to my bed as the door swung open.

Nathan's POV

As I opened the door, I heard a rushing of heels clicking on the steel stairs. I walked in, just in time to see a purple heel disappearing upstairs. The only girl in the bus just now was Sam, so it must be her. I chuckled as Jay and I went up to pick our beds. I saw the guys lying on their beds. Tom is on top of Max and Siva opposite of Tom. Jay scrambled to the bottom bunk under Seev, which leaves me alone. I saw further back that Sam was on the top bunk, so I walked over and opened the curtain to the one beneath hers. But she stopped me.

'You can't sleep here.' she said.

I stared blankly at her. 'Why not?'

'I - I - I don't want you to.' she stuttered.

'Why not?' I asked again.

'I just - I don't - I don't - argh,' she said fustratedly,'fine, whatever.' She pulled at her curtain, shutting herself from the outside world.

I smiled to myself. I slid into my bunk and pulled the curtains. I took out my phone and looked into my Twitter account.

@SivaTheWanted : On the tour bus now! Can't wait for Manchester! Too bad I have to leave @ Nare_esha. Love you babe! xx

@Nare_esha : Love you babe! xx Will be waiting!

@JayTheWanted : Going to Manchester! Who will be there? @SivaTheWanted what about me? Don't cha love me?

@MaxTheWanted : Back to Manchester baby! #hometown @michkeegan see you in 3 weeks xx

@michkeegan : Max xx sent from Paris with love.

@TomTheWanted : Manchester, here we come! @KelseyBelle90 can't wait to see you at Cardiff! Love Tomtom.

@KelseyBelle90 : Tomtom love you ! Can't wait for Cardiff!

@SamCrawford : Really excited! On the bus with the hottest band in the world @thewantedmusic!

@NathanTheWanted : Feeling sleepy on the bus @SamCrawford also with the hottest guy in the world #me