Dead??

A/n
Sorry for the veryy loong update. I had writers block and just got over a breakup but i will try to update more:)

Eli PoV
Urgg.... i feel soo bad for keeping my relationship with ron a secret from my brother. im quite surprised it lasted a month so far,but i should really tell Draco but how? I dont want Draco mad at me. i want to be with ron but i also want my brothers support. right now im in the Slytherins common room sitting my the fire thinking how to tell draco.

Draco Pov
Eli has been acting strange like she has a secret to tell but is to scared to tell me. i should ask her about it tonight when i get to the common room. right now im sneaking through the halls to get back. this dark lord stuff is driving me insane, but if keeps my family safe i will do it. Wait whats that? Why are there people here?
"I can't believe you got her to fall in love with you." A voice exclaimed
"You better not let draco find out your dating his little sister" another voice advices
"I know, i know. little eli is too scared to tell her brother. she doesnt want him to be mad at her" a voice i know too well explained. but slowly the voices left the other way letting me go back to the common room, in were whatever my sister is in will come out.