Draco's Birthday

Eli POV

it's been about 2 days since I was found and today is Draco's birthday. I got up at 8 this morning knowing Draco would still be asleep so I grabbed his gift I made and walked into his room. I sit on his bed next to him then lean close to his face then yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACO!!!" making Draco jolt up yelling "THE HELL ELI" then pining me down and tickled me. When Draco was tickle attacking me mom ran in worried asking "What's going on? Are you two alright? I heard yelling?"

"Eli here thought it would be funny to scream happy birthday in my face while I was sleeping" Draco explained stil tickling me.

"Ok well hurry up and got down to eat so Draco can open his presents and then get dresses for Draco's party." mom said closing the door but before she did I said "Wait! mom."

"Yes darling?"

"Are the Weasley's going to be there?" I asked scared

"No. not after last time now hurry up." mom answered leaving

"come now Eli, lets go." Draco said getting off his bed

"Wait open this first ." I said tossing him his present from me. when I opened it he smiled " Oh thank you Eli this is a nice tie I will wear it tonight." Draco thanked me. After we are and Draco opened his presents it was now 12:00. We now have 3 hours to get ready. I showered then straightened my hair then put on a green puffy dress that goes to my knees and silver ballet flat. Yup no make up. I feel like I don't need it to look pretty. But as I was trying to reach the zipper of my dress (which I looked like a dog chasing its tail) Blaise walked in saying "Eli are you almo-" then stoped when he saw he chasing my zipper then apologized and about to close the door but I needed help and since he was there "Blaise get back here

and help me. I can't reach the zipper."

"Oh....ummm..ok."Blaise said nervesly. then zipped up my dress

"Blaise what were you going to say before you were going to leave?" I asked

"Oh that I was asking if you are ready it's 5 mintues till the party."

"Yup. Im already. You want to walk with me down?" I asked wow I can't belive I asked him that. how stupid.

"I would love to my lady." He replied holding out his arm which I gratefully took.

Narssisa POV

I was going to go get Eli but I saw Blasie walk in to I hide behind a near door and spied. I saw Blasie blush and apologied but heard Eli call him back in to help her with something. I was about to step out and tell them to hurry but I saw them both link arms and walk down the stairs. They are soo cute together. They are so in love with each other. I got to tell Lucius. I walked down stairs just in time to greet the guest. As soon as we were done and Lucius said he's speech I pulled him to the library.

"Narssisa why are we here?"

"Eli and Blasie need to be together. they are in love." I explained

"How would you know." he asked

"Can't you see how they look at each other. it was like us when we were their age."

"Ok,I will talk to Blaise.now come on we have to go back."

Blaise POV

When Eli was done greeting and her dad's speech was done I walked over to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her

outside.

"Blaise what are we doing here?"Eli asked

"Eli, I know we meet not to long ago but it feels like I have known you forever." I replied holding both her hands and looking into her beautiful grey eyes

"Oh Blaise. I know what you mean. It's like we are the same person. you know?"

"I know. Eli, you are the most beautiful, funny, sweet but evil-ish girl I ever meet. Eli, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked

"Oh my. Blaise I would love to." She smiled

"Come here you." I said hugging Eli leading her to the water fountain and put her on my lap. Then i cupped her face and kissed her full of passion, love, and desire then it turned in to a snogging section. After about 25 mintues we heard whistleing and hooting which we pulled away from and saw Draco(laughing),Pansy(saying i knew it would happen),Crabb(laughing), Goyal(laughing), and Mr. and Ms.Malfoy(looking at us in happiness).

"Umm.....I can explain" I blurted

"It's ok Blaise. At least she is with someone we know and trust to keep our little girl safe.You did ask her right."Mr.Malfoy scowled

"Yes I did Mr.Malfoy.And thank you."I thanked

"I would love to stay and talk about how cute you two look but we have to say good bye to some guest." Ms.Malfoy said pulling Mr.Malfoy then Crabbe and Goyal left with their parents and leaving Pansy and I since we are sleeping over. Yes we sleep over a lot.

"Well well well. My little sister growing up." Draco teased

"Whatever." Eli replied pushing Draco friendly

We all went up Dracos room and goofed around but then Draco and Pansy started snogging not to long after we got inside. Eli grabbed my arm and lead me to her room and on the way out I grabbed my bag and we both yelled "Goodnight Love birds. Dont be too loud." then we laughted to Eli's room.We decided to change into our pajamas. I went into the bathroom but when I was done I walked out to see Eli's back to me still pulling her shorts on.Wow she has a great body. I must have been staring at her for a while because I came back to reality to Eli's laughter.

"Oh.sorry." I bushed

"Oh get over here." Eli said I walked over to her then she pulled me in for a kiss. After a few kissed it turned to a snogging section with me on top of her on ther bed with Eli's legs wrapped around my waist and her hands around my neck and my hands playing in her long, silky,bleach blond hair. After a while we stoped and soon fell asleep with Eli's head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.