Chapter 10

Joey's POV

"Hey guys! I'm getting on the plane now to go to London, to meet...LIAM PAYNE AND HIS COUSIN! Apparently his cousin's a HUGE fan of me and wanted to see me!" I kept babbling on about how excited I was.

I got a couple stares from people, but that's normal in the vlogging world. I finally stopped when I realized I was gonna have to edit all of that. Crap.

"Well, that it for right now guys! I'll catch up with you later!"

I stopped recording.

Mhm, I wonder how Violet even found out about me.

A thousand questions started running through my mind about Violet.

"Flight number 721 is now boarding" the announcement thing said.

I quickly grabbed my bags and ran towards the tunnel.

Did I mention that I was excited?

Violet's POV

"Stop Liam!" I said laughing my head of. This is what you get when you tickle me.

I sat on his lap and started kissing him. Like full make out.

Then when we were in the middle of our make out session, Tessa walked in.

"Hey Joey will be here...AHHH!"

I quickly jumped off of Liam and ran strait into my closet to hide.

I could still see Liam just sitting there completely frozen with his mouth hanging open looking at Tessa.

"Um, uhhhh. Uh..."

"Save it."

Tessa whispered something in Liam's ear and then walked out of the room.

After she whispered that, Liam turned bright red and his face went blank.