Chapter 3

*Landon's POV*

I walked out of my room, when Tessa left. I went downstairs into the den, to see a sleeping Violet passed out on the couch.

She looked very pale, I put my hand up against her forehead. She was really hot, but when I touched her, she shivered.

I went to the closet where we kept all the extra blankets.

I put a blanket on top of Violet, and re-wetted the washcloth, which Tessa put on her head.

I went into the kitchen, and started to make chicken noodle soup.

After finishing, I woke up Violet.

"Vi, I made you some soup. I'll bring it over it to you when you sit up."

She slowly sat up and I walked into the kitchen, and walked back with her soup in my hands.

"Thanks, Land"

"Welcome, Vi"

I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Do you know how you got so cold?" I asked her

"Um, I was sitting in the park with Liam, and I sat there for a while, then Tess picked me up."

"Who's Liam?" I asked

"Payne" she said blushing

"Wait, you meet Liam James Payne, and you didn't tell me?" I brought my hand up to my chest to look hurt.

"Landon, I've been home for like an hour and I've been asleep through it. I didn't have time, stupid" she said playfully.

"Did anything else happen between you and Liam?"

"No" she responded, a little to quickly.

"Violet?"

"Liam-" she mumbled

"What?"

"Liam almost kissed me" she whispered.

Uh, wow. I can't believe it.

"Are you still cold?" I asked.

She nodded yes.

I got up and grabbed another blanket, and put it on her.

I kissed her forehead, and whispered "Go back to sleep"

She shut her eyes, and went back to bed.

I got up from my kneeling position, and walked over to the desk in the den, I logged on my twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne You gave my sister a cold.

After I hit send, Tessa got home. I walked into the living room to help.

I grabbed two bags, and went into the kitchen to unload.

I finished unloading my two bags but there was one last thing in the bottom, a magazine.

I looked at Tessa, she had a huge grin on her face.

I opened it to the first page.

"Woah!"

"Yep"

"This is 100% dedicated to the boys"

I put the magazine down on the table, and hugged her extremely tightly.

She rolled her eyes, grabbed her magazine, and walked into the den.

I sat down at the desk once again.

I scrolled all of my mentions and followers.

I looked over at the couch. Violet was still asleep, and Tessa had changed the TV to NCIS. I could clearly see that she was cringing from the HD on the 50" TV (A/N I have no clue how big that is, so I just picked a random number)

I looked at the time, it's 11:37 pm.

Good thing it's Saturday.

"Tess, I'm going to bed" I said logging out of twitter.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow"

I nodded, grabbed my magazine, kissed Violet on her forehead, and walked up to my room.

I sat on my bed, and looked through the magazine. I ripped out all of the posters. And added them to the pile I have to put up.

I logged onto twitter on my iMac. I scrolled through my followers. Wow, 1,498. I only have Liam Payne following me.

I put on my One Direction album, and changed into my grey t-shirt and sweatpants. And crawled into bed.

*Tessa's POV*

I sat down on the couch and turned on NCIS, I cringed at the show. I saw Violet was still sound asleep.

I looked back at the show.

"Tess, I'm going to bed" Landon said

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow"

I saw him nod, kiss Violet on her forehead, grab his magazine, then go upstairs.

I got up off the couch and knelt down to Violet's height.

I put my hand up to her forehead, she temperature was coming down a little bit.

I'll let her sleep longer, I bet she's tired.

I sat back down where I was before. I was thinking about what happened today so far.

1) Liam Payne followed me on twitter.

2) We watched One Direction's interview, where Liam confessed his love for Violet.

3) I figured out that Violet and Liam almost kissed.

I took my mind off what happened today and focused on the show. But within 5 minutes of watching I was yawning like crazy.

I decided I need to bring Violet to bed. I turned off the TV and turned off all of the lights. And then I picked Violet up bridal style and brought her into her room.

I wrapped her up in the blankets that were previously on her with the ones on her bed. I grabbed a couple washcloths, one on her forehead and her neck.

I ran back downstairs to get my phone and last minute checks.

I walked up the stairs into my room. I looked over my walls, Louis was everywhere.

I got on twitter real quick, just to look at the one Louis shirtless account.

Ugh, it's 12:27am!

Once I was done looking I turned off my iMac and then put my One Direction CD into my CD player, and fell asleep listening to them.