Chapter 7

Recap:
"The royal prison?" I said, making it sound more like a question.
*Niall's POV*
Oh no.

**************
Chapter 7~Melody

While I swam down to the royal castle where the prison is located, I decided that Niall would stay on the boat so that the others wouldn't freak out when he had a tail. I already saw Niall's reaction, I don't want to be in charge of four lads when the faint. As I got closer I could see two guards watching the door. They were both mermen, but didn't look to friendly.

"Hey I'm Melody. I'm wondering if you have by any chance some humans recently brought down here?" I asked them once I was close to them. They both remained frozen in place, not even glancing at me. How rude.

"Excuse me, but there are some mermen fighting over in front of the castle, please help!" I shrieked, pretending to be afraid. I must be really smart or they are really dumb because they both left, leaving the door unattended. I guess that means I have to go in now!

As I closed the door I had to wait for the water to drain into the drain hole on the floor before walking into the hall of prison cells. I walked past all the weird looking people who were actually merpeople, until I found the idiots that fit Nialls' description. They were all huddled in a circle, whispering things to each other. They didn't even notice when I opened the door until I tapped the curly haired one on the shoulder and he jumped and screamed like a little girl. They all had a shock faced while I laughed to myself.

"Now if you would stop being idiots, I would like to get you back to where you should be. No questions, just follow me," I told them, walking out of the cell and having them walk behind me.

"Do you even know us?" One of them asked in a sassy tone, probably challenging me. Big mistake.

"Yes and I suggest you shut your trap unless you want to stay down here," I snapped at him. He held his hands up in defense in response.

"Now, I need you all to hold hands with each other and with me, close your eyes, and hold your breath," I told them before going into the ocean, them obeying my orders while I transformed and grew a tail.

I swam as quickly as I could so they wouldn't drown and successfully got them back to the boat with the help of Niall dragging them up, making sure to not get wet.

As soon as they got to the boat, I mouthed to Niall that I would be right at the edge of the boat so he could come and help me dry off and we could talk to them. ---------------------------------------------------

- Sorry it's short today :/
Written by: moois123