Chapter 3

It's meh turn :3

Chilled's POV

I quickly set everything I needed for recording up and signed into Gmod. On another screen I accepted Max's Skype request. I gave them my usual half grin half smirk.

"Ready to get this show on the road?" Max yawned.

"So TTT, Prop Hunt, or Hide and Seek?" Minx chimed, giving her trademark giggle.

"How about TTT? I haven't played that in awhile," Jordan shrugged.

We started TTT, playing a few rounds before Adam joined. I notice that he was a little tired and wry. What went on in there? I did a mental happy dance when both Adam and I were traitors.

"I'm the detective this round." Jordan's character paced around ours, before stopping in front of me.

"Chilled, what would you do if you were stuck in a room with Minx?" I paused before throwing down a Molotav.

"That was amazing Chilled." Adam gave that perfect laugh of his. Perfect? What am I saying?

"You would kill yourself?" Max smirked.

"That's mean," Minx pouted, but I could see a glint in her eyes.

"Sorry I'm not sorry." I shrugged.

As we signed out Adam came into the guest room and gave me a 1000 watt grin. He sat down next me played with my hair a bit. I stared at him weirdly.

"Adam?" He snapped out if his trance and retracted his hand from my hair. I almost wined from the lose of his touch. Almost.

"Sorry, Anthony. I was wondering if you wanted to go to McDonalds to get a bite to eat?"

"Yeah that's sounds good." I nodded.

Adam swung his arms around my shoulders and I felt my heart beat pick up. I desperately willed away my blush and got in the car. Am I in love with my best friend? But I'm straight right? But as I looked at Adam I realized something. I am in love.