Studio

Trey and Kelly were at Kelly's place watching a movie when Trey brought up what he did in the studio a few days before.

"Aye, I heard that record you did with Shawn." he said.

"What record?" she asked.

"Motivation." he said.

"Wow, I did that so long ago. I just did it for fun." she said.

"Well I got on it and I want you to come down to the studio to finish it." he said.

"What? No." she said

"Come on, please. All you gotta do is is add another verse and a couple ad-libs and that's it." he said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I'll go." she said.

"Good, we can go tonight. I'll call Shawn." he said.

"So you liked it?" she asked.

"Yeah, and the way I layed it down I know your gonna love it." he said.

"Oh really?" she said.

"Yeah really." he said.

"Well will see." she said.

***************

"Hey babe." Shawn said walking down hallway into the living room.

"Yeah?" Beyoncé said as she was feeding the twins.

"I gotta met Trey and Kelly at the studio. He talked her into doing the song with him." Shawn said sitting beside her putting on his shoes.

"For real, I wanna go." she said.

"Well the babies can't go to the studio can they?" he asked. "Well we could drop them, wait Emani's here." 

"Yeah, but I don't know." she said.

"She will be fine. They sleep after their feeding anyway and it's six o'clock. We should be back in a couple of hours in time for the next feeding." he said.

"Well I'll drive my car that way I can leave if y'all gonna be there longer." she said.

"Alright." he said getting up going to to tell Emani that she's baby sitting.

"Hey E! We need you to baby sit. Where going to the studio for a couple of and the boys are sleep and should stay sleep for awhile." he said.

"O.K I can handle that." she said coming out of the room.

"Good so I guess your gonna chill with them in their cars seats in the living room." He said.

"O.K if you have any problems call us." Beyoncé said.

"O.K I got you." she said sitting on the couch turning on the TV.

"Alright, later." Shawn said as the left the house.

"Well I guess it's just you and me guys." she said to the twins even though they were sleep.

Her phone went off in her pocket and guess who it is.

"Hey CJ." She said.

"Hey was up. What you doing?" he asked.

"Babysitting the twins. Shawn and Bey went to the studio." I said

"I thought about hanging out this weekend." he said

"Now you know I'm still punished." I said. "You try'na be funny."

"Nah, seriously I thought it was over. Its been like two weeks." he said.

"Do you think Kelly cares. She's still kind of upset with me. I'm actually scared to ask when my punishment is over." I said

"Well I'm still coming through, I have a right to see my nephews." he said

"Yeah, what ever. I'll take to you later." I said.

"Alright." he said and hung up.

Emani looked over at the twins and they were still sleep.

"You guys are really a bore." she said to them.

***************
Shawn and Beyoncé arrived at the studio. The walked in and saw Trey and Kelly sitting there. Kelly had a note pad and was jotting things down. 

"Hey Shawn." Kelly said.

"Hey, look who tagged along." he said.

Kelly noticed Beyoncé.

"Hey, Bey was up." Kelly said.

"I heard you was getting in the booth and I had to hear it." she said.

"This is a one time thing" Kelly said.

"So you ready to lay it down?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." Kelly said.

Kelly went in the booth and her and Shawn started recording.

"Man, she sound good." Beyoncé said to Cornell.

"Yeah, I know. When Shawn let me hear it I knew I had to get her on it." Trey said.

"You already laid your part down?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did that the other day." he said.

"Cool" she said.

It didn't take Shawn and Kelly that long to finish her part. When they finished Shawn asked Beyoncé if she wanted to leave because all he to do now was mix it. She said she already called Emani and she said she was fine so Beyoncé stayed. Beyoncé and Kelly made small talk while Shawn mixed it.

"Alright, I'm done. Y'all wanna hear it?" Shawn asked.

They all nodded and he played it. It sound so good they all had smiles on their face. They knew they had a number one record. 

"That was so good." Beyoncé said.

"That's a number one right there." Shawn said.

"Y'all think so?" Kelly said.

"Of course." Shawn said.

"I'm just happy you agreed to do it." Trey said.

"I am too." Kelly said.

"I just hope this single goes good and it's gonna be great on the album." Trey.

They all called it a night and left the studio. When Shawn and Beyoncé arrived home they were welcomed to Emani asleep on the couch and the twins asleep with her.

"You get her and I get the boys." Beyoncé said.

Shawn nodded his head and went to pick up Emani.