friends with benefits

This isn't the second part to the hs fic I'm not finished writing plus I didn't wanna wait till after I was to post this because I am ugly proud of it

I saw a fic on ao3 where corey and jim got stuck in an elevator and played truth or dare but it was too angsty for me so I used the concept for this

self titled jim is the vibe he definitely has black hair and i definitely have a thing for it

This is intense,,, uhh v kinky asphyxiation is the main thing in this and somnophilia 

Jim is just a big sweetie but what's new

"It won't open" I watched him press the same button over and over, about 20 times before giving up and looking around.

"The door?" I asked, I knew.

"Yeah"

I rolled my eyes at the situation, it was late, I was tired, and the last thing I wanted was to be stuck in an elevator.

"Oh great" Sarcasm. He sighed and turned around to look at me, propping himself up with one hand on the railing.

"What do you want me to do?" He moved his hand in a way that almost warranted an idea from me, I was blank, and moved my finger to my lips trying to think.

"Uh, I don't know, it looks like we're here for the long haul." He rolled his eyes, sighed. Fuck, that sigh. I dropped my face. He sat down on the floor of the elevator and I joined him. Positioning myself in front of him and just...staring.

"Truth or Dare" I looked at him a bit confused, he kept the same straight face. As if he didn't speak at all. I kept staring at him, at the pieces of stringy black hair that fell a bit over his eyes, parted in the middle, and definitely growing out. His nails were black (courtesy to Corey) and he wore black jeans with a red hoodie. A red Marlboro hoodie, the patch stitched on the side. I bit my lip and tried to pick one of the options.

"Truth"

"Pussy"
I tried to hide a smile, waiting for his question.

"Who do you have eyes for?" I flushed pink, reaching up to cradle my cheek in my hand so that my face would be a bit hidden. He caught on anyway, shot me a smile. I felt red hot.

"Uh" I pretended to think, shot my eyes up and studied the small elevator while I did so. "What will happen if I don't answer the question?"

He smiled, stupid and micheviously. Like he was about to tell me something illicit.

"I'll have to punish you"

"Wow a little kinky there sir" He chuckled.

"Got an answer?"

"You" Silence. Dead and utter silence. I bit my tongue so hard I thought blood would start to pool in my mouth. Then the thumping in my chest. It felt like my heart was trying to bust through my ribcage. I just waited, before asking him "truth or dare" trying to relieve the tension.

"Truth" I sighed and tried to think of a question, my mind all over the place. I settled on one, after what felt like an eternity.

"Who do you have eyes for?" I asked, he reached up to toy with one of the strands of black hair that fell over his face. I bit down hard to keep my jaw from quivering.

"Well she's this little thing, has black hair like me, I've been crushing on her for a minute now" I stopped to think before realizing who he was talking about, me. My heart quickened again and I felt the heat return to my face, sweat. I looked up at him and pointed to my chest. He smiled, nodded a bit, and I returned it.