Make It Last Forever: My Protector

Vote Comment Share

Ashley's POV

I can't believe that I let my best friend get beat by my boyfriend. I want to call her and say sorry but I'm scared.

"Ashley did you hear me" Charleston asked I rolled my eyes And walked off. I woke up at three this morning to his ass in my bed.

"What"

"What the fuck is yo problem huh!"

"You!"

"What I do too you" he started to follow me

"You hit Kali!"

"So what she was trying to take you away from me!"

"She was actually trying to help me leave you! I'm so sick of your manipulating dictating ass!"

"So you trying to leave me alone"

"......Yes. I need time alone. I'll call later tonight" I said grabbing my purse to leave. I'm surprised he didn't chase after me.

Kali's POV

I was sitting on the bed watching some show called Empire when Jerome comes out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn. He looked good.

"See something you like lil ma?" He said catching me staring I looked down and blushed.

"Sorry" I said

"No need to apologize I'm yours"

"What?"

"I said I'm yours you heard me" he said dropping the towel and putting on some boxers.

"But I don't remember anything"

"I know But I do. look we been together going on 7 years. I'll be damn of I loose that okay. so this is only a minor setback we'll get through okay baby girl?"

"Okay. thank you"

"No problem now get dressed we going out"

Unknown POV

I watched them from leaving the house to going to the restaurant. Shit I even watched them eat and laugh like everything good. But little do he know that this is far from over. He better watch his back.

********

Comment
Vote
Share