Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Attempted Screaming, the Sun's Beaming, Stands, and Mista's Least Favorite Chapter Number

You tried to scream, but all that came out of your mouth was blood. You couldn't even hear or feel anything anymore. I'm gone, this is over. There's nothing left for me... I don't want to die... everyone else will die too if I don't do something- you opened your eyes of which you thought didn't close, and you saw nothing. What- what is this? Am I dead? Thinking of this, you suddenly had your eyes overflow with light. You felt something warm holding onto you. You couldn't hear anything, but as your eyes adjusted to the light, you saw Josuke, and you thought he was saying something.

Waking up, you found yourself on a couch in Josuke's house. You got up from your spot on it and searched around the house for Josuke for the second time in this fanfic.

You went into the kitchen, but instead of finding Josuke, you found his mom. "If you're looking for Josuke, he said he was going out to meet someone at the train station," said Tomoko, basically reading your mind. "Thank you, I'm gonna go find him-" "BREAKING NEWS," the radio blared and cut off your sentence. "An unknown gas is outside near the Morioh Train Station, and many people are seen to be passed out. Do not go outside until it has been cleared. We'll be back when it's safe," oh shit. You gotta go figure out if you got a stand or not. You noticed that Tomoko was on the verge of tears, most likely worried for her son. You wanted to try to comfort her, so you did try, "Ms. Higashikata, um, Josuke's strong. He'll be alright. I'm gonna go out and find him myself-"

"Don't. You'll just get hurt."

"I'm sorry, but I have to. I'll be alright," you wanted to try to comfort her more, but you didn't. You went out the door and left.

You were still clear of the gas. If the radio reported it, you assumed there could be firefighters at the train station already, but you didn't know. Looking at the map of Morioh, you located the train station, and started running in its direction. You saw the train station and started getting drowsy. Right before you passed out, you felt a cold, tingly sensation cover your nose. You were no longer drowsy. You looked up and saw what you could only assume to be your stand- What looked like a metal bird on a flying saucer. It was very triangle-y? It was made out of what looked like hundreds of triangles, except for below the saucer area. There was a Cylinder type shape under the saucer with the words "NEXT SONG: RULER OF EVERYTHING" on it. There was also a 13 on the UFO plate-thing. "Thirteen?" You slowly said, assuming that 13 was its name.

 "Thirteen?" You slowly said, assuming that 13 was its name

"Yes. I am Thirteen. I am what you would call your 'stand.' I produce a gel that can heal people, and it is also able to be used as an air filter, and am also able to translate different languages. My range is 16 meters, which converts to approximately 52 feet. The fastest speed I am able to move at is 52 kilometers per hour, which converts to approximately 32 miles per hour," The voice of your stand did not sound like yours at all, and it spoke in English, even though you were speaking in Japanese at the moment. It sounded like a text-to-speech robot, and not a realistic one. For something that looks so high quality, it sounds like the reader that's used in Reddit story videos. You giggled, and noticed that the words your stand were saying happened to be in Japanese on what seemed like a scroll bar on the weird plate below the cylinder area. Cool. "Uh, since you seem smart and all, do you like, know where Josuke is? And can you revive Josuke?" You asked 13, and it nodded by rapidly shaking up and down. "Ok. I will search for them," 13 paused, "I found them, master," 13 said, zooming over to Josuke's unconscious body, and also Jotaro's.

Oh. He was meeting Jotaro. Guess he got here fast. 13 covered their gel-drool on Josuke's nose, but not Jotaro's. You figured it'd be fine, since Jotaro got nerfed anyways.

"Well well well, look how the turn tables!" You heard a feminine, but kind of nasally voice say. Assuming it was the enemy stand user causing this commotion, you turned around. You saw a girl with a very feminine build, with long auburn-brown straight hair that went down to her waist. She had huge circular glasses on. You saw her Jolyne Jacket, and her JoJo Shirt she was wearing under it, and assumed she was also a universe-traveller. She also had cuffed jeans on and was also uh- well-endowed? You saw her stand behind her, and it was quite freak-ish- it was a huge fucking spider type stand and that shit scared you, who the fuck likes spiders? It looked like it'd be a normal spider if it wasn't for its head and the symbols on its body. The eight eyes that would've been somewhat aligned on any normal spider were all disorganized, and all over her head, half of them were closed, and the other half had eyes that were seemingly entire spiral shapes, it looked like it's pupils were being mixed into the rest of their eyes. On the body of the stand, there were three letter z's, you assumed it was what was producing the chloroform gas.

In the time that you made that observation, you realized that she was holding the stand arrow. "Oh, you noticed the stand arrow! I never thought I'd hold one ever, it's much warmer than I imagined! Oh, by the way, my name is Margaret! I thought I'd tell you, since we're both JJBA fans!" the newly revealed Margaret said. She seemed overly happy for someone causing people to be passed out. "Either way, what's your favorite part? What's your stand ability? Do you like science? Hottest Joestar? What's your stand's name? My stand is named Black Mambo! My favorite Jojo is probably anyone but Giorno, how is he not at least a little interested in effects drugs have on people? I'm pretty sure my favorite would be Jolyne! She's so badass! I haven't been able to meet her yet though... I mean, she's only like, 8 right now, but still! She's sooo cool! " Margaret asked you way too many questions, and you didn't know how to answer them. "Uh... Josuke?" You slowly said, also trying to see if Josuke was awake by now.

"Ugh, what just happened? Why is Jotaro passed out?" Josuke said, getting up and trying to realize what exactly was going on.

He seemed to have noticed Margaret too, because he brought Crazy Diamond out. Just as he brought Crazy Diamond out, your stand did something against your will. It started speeding towards Margaret, and ended up hitting her and flinging her into the sky. You stared in complete and utter shock, and it seemed like Josuke was also confused. "As a stand with my own sense of thought process, I have seemingly realized I prefer doing what my master wishes, and not what she orders," 13 said, and spoke in Japanese this time, with the same text-to-speech voice they had before, and it sounded extremely funky. You realized your stand could do one thing that you couldn't: not only could 13 heal people, but it could also act on true emotions, without having to consider consequences. You found that to be a blessing but also, a curse.