Chapter 5- His Butler Omnipotent

Nadia POV

"Nooooooooooo!!!" I heard coming down the hall as Sebastian sat Ciel down at the dining table, with the servants behind us. Ugh, that idiot grim reaper, I should kill him already and collect Lust.

Grell burst into the room, holding to a cart for dear life. He was coming straight toward me and at the last second, Sebastian pulled me away by my waist. Grell ended up crashing into Finny. The poor kid, I frown.Sebastian set me down and I thanked him. I could have had tea spilled on me like Finny did. Ouch!

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Finny shouted, running around.

He fell on his butt and Grell got on his knees in front of him, saying, "I-I'm sorry! I'll wipe you off right away!" Grell pulled on the table cloth and made almost everything fall to the floor with a loud clatter.

Ciel sighed heavily and put his hand to his forehead.

"Young master, why did you take in this useless bum?" Baldroy whispered to Ciel.

"As if you're one to talk?" I scoff, irritated as he flinched.

Ciel huffed, "I miscalculated."

Ah yes, Madam Red, his aunt, had asked him to take in Grell for Sebastian to train to become a more fit butler. Pfft, good luck with that.

"I thought the only inconvenienced would be Sebastian, and I wouldn't suffer any harm..." I laid a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me with a stressed look in his eye.

"It's alright, sweetheart, everyone did" I said with a sweet smile, glancing at the glaring Sebastian.

Grell who was now being glared at by the servants suddenly declared dramaically, "I know! I will die once and for all". He held a knife up and almost killed himself before Sebastian step in.

"No need for you to die" Sebastian said patting him on the shoulder.

"Huh?" Grell asked confused.

"If blood spray on the floor, I'll be hard to clean later on." He explained. Way to leave it to Sebastian to handle the situation.

"Sebastian, you're so kind." Grell said, watching Sebastian like he's God himself. I scoff, while the other sweatdrop at Grell.

"Was that kind?" Bard asked, as the servants shook their head 'no'.

"In any case, I cannot believe you would serve the young master such fragranceless tea." Sebastian continued, explaining to Grell how to make proper tea and I giggled when I saw Mey-rin, Baldroy, and Finny taking notes. Ever since coming here, I enjoyed Sebastian's tea, they were like nectar to my tongue. When Sebastian finished, he served the tea to Ciel and he sipped it.

"Young master, it's almost time. I have a carriage waiting out front," Sebastian said.

"Right," Ciel said as he got up and set his tea down.

"As for the rest of you I want this place absolutely spotless, do you understand? Grell perhaps you should just sit there and relax so you don't cause any more trouble. Oh and if you do seek eternal rest please see to it outside and try not to make too big of a mess." Now that is just cold.

"Well aren't you just so generous today Sebastian." I commented, brushing off invisible dirt on my skirt.

He smirk, "Well, I do try."

I roll my eyes at this, but smile softly. Sebastian saw this and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Ciel suddenly gave off a mischievous looked, "If you two love birds have the time to fool around, then let's go." He smirked. Sebastian glared at Ciel, but gave a quick bow, while I blush like a tomato. I quickly slip my hands on Ciel shoulders, helping him, and the three of us began to walked out.