~Prolouge~

~Flashback~

"NADIA!," angrily screamed Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

"You have committed a very heinous crime, for this you shall be sent to the human world in search for the evil spirits, your mother sent upon her descendants."

I gaped at this. What? Me step foot in the most sinful place in the universe? What did I do to deserve this? I raise my eyebrows as if questioning the goddess decision.

The goddess continues, "To complete this task, I must make send you to the mortal world, where you will spend thousands of years, even millions to search for all seven evil spirits..."

Blah, blah, blah, the dumb goddess continues. Again, what did I do to piss her off? I mean I don't remember pranking her. If I did, I would make it harmless, not cruel. I mean, I do have a heart people.

But seriously, when will girl ever shut up? Finally someone listen to my prayers, I let out a sigh in relief.

"Nadia? Are you even listening to me, child?" Crap! I was wondering why she was quiet. I whack my brain to come up with an excuse.

"Will it hurt? Being transport to the mortal realm that is?" I replied. Oh yeah! I still got it!

"No, it won't. Well... Maybe?"

Aw, you have got to be kidding me! She's a goddess and she doesn't even know? What heck is wrong with her?

"What did I even do in the first place?"

Aphrodite glared at me. "Don't play games with a goddess. You know what you did..."

~End of Flashback~

Anyway, that was centuries ago, the age and era where I was once carefree and innocent. Before I got turned into immortal, and had to be damned with miserable life because of my so-called sister, Pyrrha. It was when I thought this task was a piece of cake. Oh, how wrong I was.

Really, I was a complete idiot at that time. But I changed now, I've mature, learned my lesson. And now I'm tired, wondering when I can finally have my freedom back. The freedom that was stolen by that stupid lovely goddess and my beloved sister.

When I looked back, I remember how I first blamed Aphrodite and then I blamed my wretched sister for this mission. I came to the realization it was my mother's, Pandora, fault. Believe it or not, my mother is Pandora (Yes, the first human that Zeus ever made, people). She was also the one who opened the box which contained the seven sins: Pride, Wrath, Jealousy, Greed, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth. Curiosity got the best of her and my father, Epimetheus, tried to stop her, but failed. And that's why humans had suffered everyday because of my mother stupid actions. A dark shadow fell over my face. If she never opened the box, I would have probably done an easier and, not to mention, a less time-consuming mission.

From that day, I started to search for the seven deadly with only few successions. I can not live my life until all of the sins are collected. But unlike my uncle, Prometheus, I did not have the ability to see into the future and see that dashing demon butler that either save me or be the death of me. My name is Nadia and this is my story, the beginning of where I met my true love (I know it is cliche).