2. Prostate exam 😓

Warning: Smut/ Professional misconduct

Larry

Louis was not nervous. He was losing all his shit.

He got word that his regular doctor had been sacked and he had been replaced.

Louis would greatly miss old man Eugene whom he had been more than comfortable with.

He was more like his grandpa, only medically advanced.

He once helped Louis overcome a severe case of E.D. which he hypothesised to be caused by stress.

It was only true because Louis was struggling with the loss of his father.

He also performed vasectomy on Louis because he was satisfied with the son Eleanor and he had.

Doctor Eugene was his lifeline.

So fate and her twisted ways decided it was the right time to take him away when the most crucial of times came.

A prostate exam is quite a delicate procedure and can prove to be very uncomfortable especially when dealing with a doctor one is not used to.

So that was Louis' predicament.

He booked an appointment with this new doctor and there he was waiting to be called into the doctor's room.

He tried to rid his mind of negative fears by reading a magazine.

But what if it was a ruthless bitter middle-aged man?

Or worse yet, a crabby fat lady?

These thoughts raced in his head and he was close to crying out loud.

"Mr. Tomlinson, the doctor will see you now."

The nurse opens the door as wide as her smile, ushering a startled Louis in the room.

He wipes his sweaty palms on his skinny jeans and exhales anxiously.

Seated behind the desk was someone who seemed more like a drug lord and not a medical practitioner.

Handsome, he most definately was but his demeanour was not doctor-ish, in Louis' opinion.

He raises his eyes to Louis' dancing blue ones. He was damn intimidating.

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. How do you do?" He smiles and suddenly all the tension in the air reduces.

"I...er I'll be honest. Extremely nervous."

"Do I make you nervous?" The doctor rises and walks over to where Louis was standing.

He totally towers over the man, making him all the more jittery.

"It's nothing personal, er," Louis reads the name tag on the broad chest, "Doctor Styles. I was just used to my previous urologist."

"I see. You can call me Harry. Isn't that all better?"

"Not exactly." Louis says, not daring to look up to his face.