Walk Away- [Minho]

"Sorry but I've never loved you. " Minho said, looking away.

"Idiot! " the woman throws her bag at Minho and run away.

Minho turns around slowly only to see the woman, running very quickly but she left her handbag at the ground. Severe frustration he guesses. He then picks the bag up and look inside. "Is it possible for me to use her black credit card? Damn why she gotta be that stupid? " Minho said as he tossed the hand bag at the ground. He took some money in it.

It's always a very good thing when women break up with him, leaving some cash or anything he loves that.

Minho took some soju from the fridge and proceed to pay it at the counter.

"Uh Yera? You worked here? " Minho asked the cashier as he placed to bottle at the counter the girl nodded. "You can't scam me because I only work here not like those women you flirted with. " the girl chuckled. "What makes you think I wanted to flirt with you even if you're rich? " Minho rolled his eyes. "My treat. Don't need to pay. " Yera handed him the soju.

Minho then throws the money at the counter.

"You're working as a cashier and you're wasting money? Take it." Minho pointed to the money he put at the counter. He then walk away and sit at the benches outside.

He sighs as he sit.

"Hey take your money back. " Yera come outside and handed him the money.

"What the hell is your problem? I said take it. " Minho yelled causing the girl to jumped a bit.

"You didn't changed. You're like the old Minho I've known. " Minho raised his eyebrows. "Hold on Kwon Yera? " Minho said.

Yera nodded. "Idiot. "

"You got much prettier I'm sorry didn't know it was you."

Minho laughs. "I'm sorry I was rude earlier. " Yera shakes her head. "It was nothing. Like I said Minho I know you. "

"It was my fault right Minho? "

"Hmm? "

"It was my fault that you can't love someone until now? "

Minho let out a small chuckle. "I still hate you until now Yera. "

"I know that but you're a really bad boy I see now? Breaking women's heart. " Yera nudges him. "Just want them to feel what I felt." Minho stated coldly and sips his soju.

Minho put his soju aside and pulls Yera closer. "What are you doing Minho people are watching? " Yera stuttered but Minho tighten the hug. "How I missed you do you know that idiot? " Minho ruffles her hair. Yera look up to him, staring at his godly handsome face. She missed her ex boyfriend. "That lips. " Yera furrowed her eyebrows.

"That lips is only for me. " Minho whispered. Yera's face is burning from his words. "Minho stop it I don't have any money right now. " Minho laughs. "But I still hate you though. " Minho said as he stood up. He waves his hand and walk away.

And that was it? Yera mumbled. Minho make her go crazy, her blood running, her heart is jumping like crazy. He just left her hanging like that? Yera groaned in frustration.

¤

After a very long hiatus on this one! I'm glad Im writing it again heehaw so which member next?

Anyway if you love badboy!minho/lee know concept do check out my new Minho fic called toy do check out on my profile.